Chapter 13 ~ A Spy

As few weeks went by Amelia's fever was beginning to decrease slowly but she was still feeling weak she heard the door open then looked towards it Shadow entered with a soft smile on his face "i see you are awake" he said to her in a soft voice Amelia nodded then smiled back but weakly she coughed once again Shadow walked over to her then pushed her down softly "rest now you need your strength and what ever you need just call me alright?" he said to her Amelia nodded then closed her eyes as she fell asleep once again. Shadow sat down next to his sister as he held her close Amelia's head was on his chest while she was asleep Shadow kissed her forehead until he fell asleep with her in his arms but both didn't know that a cloaked figure was on a roof of the building so he could see the view of Shadow and Amelia through the window smirking he then vanished instantly leaving by a small laughter,Amelia heard this laughter and woke up then looked out of the window Shadow woke up and looked over to her "you okay Amelia?" he asked her she then looked at Shadow "i..i thought i heard laughter" she replied to Shadow's question then looked out of the window but there was no one there at all she sighed as Shadow smiled then laid back down and patted the space next to him Amelia laid down next to him she then cuddled into him as she drifted off once again Shadow stroked her hair softly while Kaji was patrolling the garden and Dante was patrolling the building inside just staying on guard if anything was gonna happen or not Calem was in his office doing paper work until he heard a noise he placed the pen down and got up as he walked over to the window he looked out but couldn't see nothing all he could see what Kaji patrolling the garden he smiled to himself then went to his desk and sat down began to write once more but there was something on his mind that he couldn't shake off for some reason he sighed then placed the pen down once again and leaned back staring at the ceiling he then fell asleep.

The next day has arrived Amelia woke up as she did she saw that the space was empty she sat up and looked around "Shadow where are you?" she called out then saw the door open Calem entered and smiled "hey sis how are you doing" he said as he sat down next to his sister then hugged her tightly "big brother where is Shadow?" she asked him Calem looked at his sister then smiled while patting her head "he has gone to check things out with Kaji and Dante" he replied to her "oh okay but i hope they will be safe" she replied once again "i am sure they will and you must be hungry so let me get you some breakfast" he said as he got up then kissed Amelia's forehead and walked out of room closing the door Amelia sighed then laid down and stared at the ceiling. Once it was clear the cloaked figure managed to sneak into the building without being detected he then made his way to Amelia's room but before he could get there he saw Calem returning he clicked his tongue then vanished into the shadow's then followed him quietly without being detected,once Calem reached Amelia's room he opened the door but didn't shut it properly "hey sis i am back" he said Amelia sat up and smiled as her brother sat down with the tray of food and began to feed her while the cloaked figure was watching with a smirk on his face once he finished listening and watching he sneaked out of the building then vanished,Kaji,Dante and Shadow came back safely a bit bruised and cut but all three were in great shape as they entered the building they headed to the lift but Shadow stopped for a moment and began to look around Dante and Kaji both stopped then looked at him "hey Shadow are you alright?" asked Dante Shadow looked at him then nodded Kaji smiled as the three of them walked to the lift and got in as the lift door closed Kaji pressed the Second Floor button where the rooms were once it arrived and stopped the lifts doors opened up the three of them then walked out of the lift and headed down the halls until they reached her room Kaji knocked then entered with a smile seeing Amelia eating and drinking as well.