Chapter 2 ~ A New Friend

As the hours went by Amelia continued to exclude her from the rest of the people who was staring and glaring at her some were whispering and some were talking about but Amelia remained under the tree feeling hurt and sad all she did bury her head into her knees and began to cry heavily as the bell rang slowly she got up heading to her class but once she arrived at her final lesson every student surrounded her then began to yell and shout at her. Amelia closed her ears and began to cry heavily everyone was laughing at Amelia how pathetic she looked but there was a student a boy leaning against the tree he had short black hair and purple eyes, he was also wearing a white shirt with black leather pants and leather shoes also on his belt was a shny silver belt buckle he looked over to the crowd that was hurting Amelia with his sigh he leaned forward then approached the crowd. One of the students noticed the boy she remained quiet then the others looked at him eventually everyone became quiet and whispered about him but the boy did not care what they had to say he stopped then glared at all of the students looking down on Amelia a soft smile spread across his face then held his hand out to her "come on let me help you up" the boy said to her Amelia who was on the ground wiped her tears away then she grabbed the boy's hand the boy then softly pulled her up onto her feet smiling at her as the quiet crowd watched in silence the boy looked at them "you think it is right to pick on a girl because she is different or was raised differently if so then you should ask yourselfs who is the Victim her or you i will not tolerate hurting or bullying this girl so BACK OFF!!" he yelled at them everyone backed away then they went away Amelia looked at the boy and she began to wonder who was he and why did he come to save her there was so many questions running through her mind but for some reason with him round she felt safe and very secure into him both continued to walk until they walked through the woods after walking through the woods they reached a beautiful White Mansion which had beautiful flowers growing. 

Amelia was amazed by the sight of it the boy looked at Amelia and smiled at her then said "if you ever feeling lonely or sad come here and i will be here waiting for you" he said in a soft tone as Amelia heard his voice and what he she blushed a bit then the boy guided her through the garden up to the mansion door as Amelia walked with the boy the beautiful white doors opened up then out came a boy with long red hair and blue eyes he wore a fancy uniform compared to Amelia's the other boy next to him he had short brown hair and green eyes but he was wearing a fancy uniform as well but his blazer was open he then looked towards Amelia "Who is this Shadow you better have a reason why you brought her here?" said the brown hair boy as Shadow glared at him. The Boy with the long red hair and sapphire blue eyes grinned then walked off the brown hair boy smirked at Amelia then followed the other boy Amelia was confused then looked at Shadow who lead her inside the mansion up on entering she saw how beautiful it looked Shadow looked at her then smiled as Amelia saw his smile she blushed more then she was lead to the couch as she walked to the couch she sat down and looked around Shadow then sat down next to her "do not worry Amelia you are safe here i promise you" Amelia looked at him "how do you know my name?" she asked as Shadow smiled softly "more then you think Amelia you must be hungry right?" Shadow asked her she nodded slowly Shadow got up then walked into the kitchen preparing some sandwiches Amelia did feel safe in the mansion but she wondered how did this boy know her name but she didn't care at all because she finally found someone that was like a friend to her a small smile spread across her face and she looked at her locket began to think of her brother if he was safe or was he hurt badly a tear ran down her cheek but she wiped it then sigjhed softly.