Chapter 4 ~ The Letter

As Shadow continued to comfort Amelia she slowly began to calm down once she was calm she looked at Shadow he smiled at her softly Amelia blushed a bit softly and smiled back then rested her head on his chest Shadow blushed deeply then stroked her hair he then lead her back upstairs from there he and Amelia both walked down the hall and entered her room Amelia yawned then laid down on the bed after removing her shoes Shadow smiled then pulled the cover over her Amelia yawned softly then slowly drifted off until she was asleep. Shadow kissed her forehead then walked out closing the door he then headed down the hallway and down the stairs he headed to the mansion door the boy who was on the ground was sitting on the couch watching Shadow as he went out, the other boy followed him being curious for a few minutes Shadow entered the part of the academy then headed to Amelia's dorm up on arriving he entered then began to gather her things into her bag once he was finished he headed to the door but stopped as he saw the boy leaning on the door frame grinning "so this is what you were up to eh Shadow" the boy said as Shadow gave a glare at him "as always Ryo you always follow everyone and be nosey eh?" Shadow replied with a smirk on his face which made Ryo a little bit angry then he stormed off Shadow chuckled then he proceeded his walk back to the manson with Amelia's things in her bag he began to think about Amelia that does she know that he was her brother or not he sighed he reached the mansion and entered as he did the others looked at him with a cold stare but he ignored it by walking past them and heading upstairs then down the hall until he reached Amelia's room slowly opening the door he walked in then placed her bags down,walking out he closed the door then headed to his room until he saw Leon standing in the door way "what do you want" said Shadow in a cold tone voice but all Leon did was smirk and chuckle "playing the house keeper are we shadow you have no idea how much you are hurting the girl by holding the secret dearly to yourself" Leon said in a reply as his eyes went serious, Shadow just glared at him "this has nothing to do with you Leon so i suggest you leave!" he yelled at him Leon smirked then walked off as Shadow entered his room. 

Few weeks have gone by since Amelia moved into the mansion getting used to everyone as she was the only girl living in the mansion so she had to get used to the boys staring at her one day while Amelia was in the kitchen preparing a meal for Shadow and the other's there was a knock on the door she left the kitchen walking up to the Mansion's door she opened it then saw the headmaster at the door holding a letter "sorry to have disturbed you Amelia but this has arrived on my desk today" he said to her as he handed the letter to Amelia, she took the letter thanking the headmaster then he walked off and Amelia closed the door. She walked back into the kitchen then sat down opening the letter she began to read it her eyes widen as she read more and tears falling because she knew that this letter was from her brother, once she finished reading the letter she sat in a few minutes in the chair until Shadow came into the kitchen "Amelia are you okay?" he asked her Amelia looked at him then nodded then handed Shadow the note, he began to read it while Amelia attened to the dinner being silent Shadow sat down reading more feeling more guilty then ever by hiding this truth from her that he is her sister as well once he finished reading the letter he began to go into a deep thinking thought as Amelia was dishing the meal on the plate she looked at Shadow wondering if he was okay or perhaps she should leave him alone she sighed then continued to dish out the food onto the plate once it was done she picked them up one by one then walked out and headed into the dining room placing the plates down then headed back into the kitchen "Shadow are you okay?" Amelia asked him shadow looked at her and nodded then got up and walked out of the kitchen, heading into the dining room sitting down with the others he began to eat Amelia did the same everyone that night was remaining quiet including Amelia who continued to eat silently once she was finished and everyone was else she got up and picked up the plates then carried them into the kitchen Shadow followed her then began to help her with the dishes Amelia smiled then thanked Shadow he smiled back then nodded and continued to help her.