Chapter 7 ~ Captured

As the three on the horses were heading through the other part of the forest Amelia stayed closed to Shadow as she knew that something wasn't right Shadow looked at her "are you okay Amelia?" he asked her but she shook her head "No Shadow i have a feeling that we are not alone" Shadow stopped the horse,Kaji and Dante saw Shadow has stopped so both of them stopped their horses "hey Shadow what is wrong" asked Kaji "Amelia has a feeling that we are not alone" he replied as all four of them looked around and Amelia was right because a noise that sounded like a horn blow or alarm went off and Japanese forces started to surround them Kaji,Dante and Shadow looked around them seeing them surrounded until the General from the forces stepped forward grinning "My my what do we have here" he said in a cold tone voice he was wearing his General uniform with his General Hat he had short redish hair and blue eyes grinning at all four of them Amelia stayed closed to Shadow as Kaji and Dante both glared at the General getting off their horses both drew their swords Shadow got off his horse with Amelia drawing his sword as well and charged at the General. The General smirked and snapped his fingers as one force grabbed Amelia and pointed a gun to her head "Shadow stop!" shouted Kaji Shadow stopped and looked at Kaji "why?" he asked Kaji and Dante pointed to Amelia being held gun point Shadow growled at the General "you better put down your weapon boy or do you want your dear Girlfriend to be shot" he said with a grin Shadow growled and threw his sword onto the ground so did Kaji and Dante. The General smirked and snapped his fingers as the forces moved in,once they did all three of them got their hands shackled "Take them away!" yelled the General the forces saluted and took the three away the group took the horses "sir what should we do with the girl?" asked one of the soldiers the General approached Amelia then cupped her chin and looked deeply into her eyes grinning take her to the special room i am certain the boss would love to her in his possession the soldiers saluted and took her away she looked at Shadow,Kaji and Dante tears fell then she got into the land rover, the soldiers along with the The General got in after her closing the door the land rover drove off heading back to the base i remained quiet along over there wondering if Shadow,Kaji and Dante are gonna be okay The General looked at her and smirked "Don't you worry now they will be fine" he said to her with a smirk but Amelia ignored him and clutched on to her locket praying and hoping they will be safe and will be able to escape she then looked forward noticing a big building in the distance.

Shadow,Kaji and Dante arrived at the Japanese forces base and all three entered the three then was lead to their cells up on arriving the guard opened the cell door as the three were pushed in the Guard then closed and locked the cell door and walked off,Shadow remained silent and wondered if Amelia was going to be okay or not all three sat down on their bed's as they wondered if Amelia is going to be alright or not. As the land rover approached the main base it stopped at the gates Amelia got out with the soldiers and the General the ones who were Guarding the gates saluted, then opening the gates Amelia walked inside with the soldiers and the General the big metal gates slammed shut then all four of them walked down the path and into the building once they entered all of them walked down the main hall and into the elevator the doors closed and the elevator begin to move up until it stopped on the 3rd Floor once the doors were open all four continued to walk down the hall until they reached big white doors The General knocked a male voice told him to entered so he opened the door, then walked inside with Amelia the General bowed "Sir i have brought the girl as you requested" he said as the male who was standing looking out of the window turned around he had short black hair,green eyes he wore a red suit with black shoes on,he had a white shirt on and a blue tie he was tall slim and well built he looked at Amelia and grinned walking from behind his desk he approached then examined her and grabbed her by the arm Amelia began to panic so she ended up struggling "Good work General finding and bringing me the girl here is your reward" the Man said as he handed a pocket bag over to the General containing 5,000 Gold coins as soon the General took it he looked at Amelia and smirked then bowing to the male he walked out closing the door Amelia looked at the male who was grinning at her "I have waited for so long to meet you Amelia ever since your parent's have died including the one you loved dearly to your heart" he said in a cold tone of voice, Amelia stopped struggling then looked at the male wondering how did he know about her parents death also her brother's tears fell down on her cheek as she was dragged to a radiator where he threw her onto the floor he then handcuffed her to it so she wont be able to escape, once that was done the male walked back to his desk and sat in his nice comfty chair relaxing and leaving Amelia on the floor.