"Что-то произошло между моим соседом по комнате и мной, и теперь мне некомфортно ходить с ним рядом, когда я не трезвая." (Something happened between my roommate and I, and now I don't feel comfortable going around him when I'm not sober.) I answered, as I twiddled with my thumbs.

"Сиздин ортосунда так эмне болду, мен чочкону болжоп жатамбы?" (What exactly happened between you, and I'm guessing the pig?) Kyrgyzstan pushed. 

"Некоторая личная информация с моей стороны была передана, когда этого не следовало делать." (Some personal information on my end got shared when it wasn't supposed to.) I responded. 

Uzbekistan narrowed his eyes, as he approached the couch and sat down at the other end. "Shaxsiy ma'lumotlarning qaysi turini aynan siz o'rtoqlashdingiz?" (What type of personal information did you share, exactly?) 

"Просто немного о папе." (Uh, just some stuff about dad.) I quietly dictated. 

"Biz bu haqda gaplashdik, Rossiya. Uning ismi Sovet." (We've talked about this, Russia. His name is Soviet.) Uzbekistan corrected. His voice was filled with a deep lingering hatred for папа. 

"Верно-верно..." (Right, right...) 

The room sat still for a moment, before Kyrgyzstan interjected it. "Мен үчүн сизге кандайдыр бир жардам керек окшойт. Бул боюнча Бела менен сүйлөшүү керек деп жатам."  (To me, it sounds like you need some help. I say that you should talk to Bela about this.) 

"Пра што пагаварыць з Белай?" (Talk to Bela about what?) My eyes traveled from Kyrgyzstan to the open door, where Belarus now stood.

——— Time skip brought to you by Kyrgyzstan being Rus's best sibling———

"Come in, Russia." America called.

I wearily opened the door, and walked into his room. His room was warm, not only in tone, but by the fact that there was a heater on one of his walls. 

I turned my attention back to the American, who was now staring at me. "Нам нужно поговорить, Америка." (We need to talk, America.)  I stated in as calm a voice as I could muster. 

He nodded his head a bit, as his left hand traveled up to grasp his right elbow. "Then we should talk." He uttered in a bit of a sour voice. 

He backed up and sat on his bed, while he gestured to the chair for me to sit in. 

I did, and soon the room became serious. 

"Why..." He spoke up, "Why do you want to talk now?" America was looking downward and twiddling with his thumbs, like he wanted to ask me something else, but just couldn't.

"I am herrre and I vant to talk about vhat I told you." I paused while he nodded his head. "And I vant to know zomething about you zhat you have neverrr told anyone else; like I did to you." 

He looked a bit perplexed at the second one, but didn't push my topics further. 

The air around us was filled with apprehension and secrets.

Secrets, that weren't supposed to be told. 

 "I suppose it's only fair...what about the topic did you want to talk about?"