THE DRY SPELL

Two months had passed since the incident, I got flashbacks and panic attacks but I was better than I used to be.

But there was one problem, they wouldn't touch me; pregnancy hormones weren't helping me.
They treated me like a fucking flower that could be plucked away from them and it sucked.

I hated the way they only kissed my forehead, came to bed only when I am fast asleep or they think I am asleep.

Shannon was around to keep me sane but my mates were not touching me.

I was losing my mind, Shannon was talking but I kept drifting off, she snapped her fingers "are you even listening to me?" She brought my thoughts back into the living, I huffed and told her I felt I was going to lose my mind being in here all alone.
"Well we can try to teach you self defense maybe that'll help but only if your mates agree" she added and I rolled my eyes, there's no way in hell they were going to agree to it but I wasn't going to tell them anyway that's punishment for them not touching me.

I shrugged and picked up an apple, with a mouthful I said "they can suck on my balls" I hissed and she rolled her eyes at me.
"If they ever find us I have no hands in this and I am under Luna's orders," she said with air quotes.

"Such a best friend", I sarcastically said. I went in to dress in fitting clothes for fighting or self-defense. Let me put it that way, I hadn't started showing yet but I ate like a cow yay, right? See how excited I am.

I had no plans of getting pregnant any time soon and when I did my mates won't even touch me, I angrily picked one of the guards around and asked them to train with me, they hesitated before I angrily commanded one with my Luna abilities which he quickly complied to, I should be using it often I thought.

The fight was exhilarating, I liked the way I got all worked up, I was working out my sexual frustration in a beautiful way.

I didn't use any of my Luna powers or so I thought.

A heat surge came over me, like someone's anger but I didn't care, I turned around to see two angry wolves starting at me but who cares? I was having fun.

Another man's sweaty body all over me gross I know but if it'll make me get fucked then I'll give them a show.
I moved dramatically across the guy, 'accidentally' brushing my breasts against him which caused an angry growl that excited me.

" Aaliyah!" Jace's voice boomed, I was waiting for when he'd snap and I was waiting patiently.

I walked towards him and stood looking at his face; he couldn't intimidate me and I wished I was taller so I'll look more intimidating.

Jace's eyes moved to my heaving chest; sweaty heaving chest may I add, his eyes were switching followed by a growl from Damien.
I smirked thinking I had won only for them to shake their head making all the lust they had to disappear.

It hurt so much that with a painful heart I brushed past them and entered the house.
I stripped out my workout clothes and entered the shower, silent sobs racking my body till they got louder.

Maybe they didn't find me attractive anymore or think I am a weakling so they wanted to get rid of me.

I stayed in there till Damien came to roughly pull me out of there, "are you trying to kill yourself, Aaliyah?" He sounded angry but I didn't care.

"Am I not attractive to you anymore?" I whispered out and choked on tears, I hated crying made me feel pathetic but I didn't care if I looked pathetic or desperate anymore because I love these fuckers.

Tears rolled down my face while Damien dried me, he brought his fingers to brush the tears from my face, "Hey, look at me….he said softly… you are the most attractive woman right here, we are lucky the moon goddess chose you for us" he continued and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Don't you ever think you aren't attractive my love", he whispered with so much emotion that caused me to cry harder.

" But you don't even touch me!" I yelled out painfully while my sobs got louder, I pulled my arm out of his to go lie on our bed.

He stood there looking at me with his mouth open but nothing came out, "Get out!" I screamed out that caused Jace to dash in but I didn't have the strength for this.

I pulled the duvet over me and shut my eyes, I felt the bed dip but I didn't dare look up at whoever it was.

"I want to go home, at least that place I am wanted" I angrily spat out.

Jace let out an exasperated sigh,  "it isn't that we don't find you attractive Aaliyah, any man would be stupid not to…. He let out a chuckle…. But we don't touch you because we failed you; we are scared we will hurt you and feel sorry for not being there" he let out shakily.

"What if we lost you or we didn't get there on time?"  He said in pain, why didn't I think of these or notice they were hurting as much as I was.

It made me cry harder, I was so stupid and selfish not to think about their feelings.

"We've been working tirelessly to remove every and any threat Aaliyah, to keep you safe" Damien softly added.

"I can't bear to lose the woman I love" they both tearfully said, I gasped out, I turned around to face them "you love me?" I softly questioned and they both nodded.

"I love you too and I am sorry for being so selfish" I scolded myself.
They shook their head and shushed me, "we should've been there for you when you needed us….said Damien  "we are sorry," they said in unison.

Damien kissed me followed by Jace and I moaned, I missed these I unknowingly said out loud.