THE ESCAPE

JACE'S POV

We had searched high and low for Aaliyah but nothing; we couldn't even connect to her through the mind link or it had purposely been blocked out.

We had no leads and every freaking day the loss grew deeper and our hearts hollower.
"Moon goddess why did you have to take her from us like this?" That was my cry every night.
I stopped looking into the mirror because the reflection in there wasn't me.

I missed Aaliyah and we were doing everything in our power to find her, the shutting of the door broke me out of my thoughts, I composed myself whoever was coming in and I realized it was Tobias, our head of security.

"Greetings alpha, I accepted his greeting and he continued his talk, we've spotted Sylvanus lately and he has been buying a lot of wolfbanes which is very unlikely"

My ears piqued at what Tobias said, I cleared my throat and was about to get into my alpha spirit, "Is that so? I heaved, have you informed Damien? To which he nodded his head to….. Great, now we need to leave a sniffer on his trail to find out where he sends the wolfbane and this stays between You, Damien and I understood?!" To which he bowed and I asked him to excuse me.

In a long time, I finally had some hope of finding her.
I missed her smell and the way she squeezes herself on my cock and it caused my balls to tighten painfully.

It had been two painful weeks without her, it was worse than when she asked us to give her space.

  Damien walked into the office with a sad smile but I knew that look; his eyes had a glint to it which meant he was ready to save our mate, no one messes with our mate and goes free.

AALIYAH'S POV

I am dehydrated and lately, I felt heavy, my tits were growing and I wasn't so weak like how I felt some days ago; I had renewed strength but I didn't know from where.

My hair looked dry and my lips chapped, I couldn't even swallow saliva because my throat hurt like shit.

"Ah look at our Luna, looking fucking glorious eh!" He mocked me but I scoffed
He had a knife in his hand and a sinister look on his face.
Men dressed in black lined up closer to me and I heard the announcement he made, "you remember when those idiots stole my mate while she was pregnant today I took theirs with the same plight as mine" ….. he smiled evilly and his people cheered him which caused bile to rise in my throat but I held it in, I wasn't about to give him the joy of watching me down.
"But there's a twist to it, while they kept mine locked up feeding her wolfbane till she died I fed theirs, wolfbane but since she isn't dying well…. He drawled out the well which caused my breathing to pick up…. I will carve her pups out of her" he had this dark smile on his face while his people cheered on.

I was shaking, I didn't want to die this way.
Moon goddess please save me, I said a silent prayer.

But the moment he tried to get closer to my belly there was an expanse of light which was mind-blowing that it shook the whole building collapsing on a few of them.

The ropes that were used to tie me, feel free and I breathed in and out a few times coughed a bit, and rushed out of there.

I was drained, so damn tired but I needed out of there before they all recovered.
The moment I made my way out of the building I felt like a barrier had been lifted in my head.

I heard coughing in the distance and a 'find her' command.

I found a cave and decided to hide in it before screaming through the mind link for Asmodeus and Belal.

The marks on my body started gleaming and I felt a new strength surge into me but I didn't know where I was. I just hoped they got my message.

DAMIEN'S POV

I was in a meeting with my brother Jace, Tobias, and a few trusted werewolves on saving our mate when we heard the scream through our mind link.

My eyes locked with Jace to realize he got it too and I wasn't hearing things.
We could feel her pain and how drained she was, which broke Jace.

But he quickly composed himself and we deployed the best-trained wolves to go with us.

Belal was ready to play, he snarled and growled wanting to be let out so he could tear whoever hurt Aaliyah limb by limb.

"Alpha if Sylvanus has been buying wolfbane I think we should go prepared wearing nose masks, what do you think?" Yes, that was solid advice from Tobias which I smiled and patted his back.

" I don't regret making you head of security," I stated proudly.

We quietly made it to the forest which was right outside the packhouse, I was angrier at the fact that she was right under our noses but we couldn't find her.

I could finally smell her and it was close to us as hell, we moved slowly into position.
Jace signaling for them to check the warehouse and for some to check the cave which I was heading to.

I heard whimpers and silent sobs from deep inside the cave which I quickly rushed to.

"Our mate" my wolf was doing the happy dance while tears dripped from my eyes but I wiped them quickly before Aaliyah could see them.

I heard a loud growl that sounded like Jace's and I knew he was tearing them limb by limb for hurting our mate and my heart swelled with pride.

She wrapped her hands around my neck while sobbing into me.
"Shh shh my love" I whispered into her ears and she shivered which caused me to smile a bit.

Jace and our team came back with Sylvanus in chains and my wolf was threatening to finish what Jace started but I need to torture that asshole for hurting our mate.

AALIYAH'S POV

We arrived in the packhouse shortly when I saw Lilith running towards us to hold me, "get the recuperating bath ready for our Luna!", she ordered the servants and they scurried off to get it ready.

She held me while I shivered in her arms, I felt like a paperweight and kept wondering how this petite woman could carry me.

Lilith bathed me and dressed my wounds, sent me into a room that smelled like my mates, and ordered a maid to bring me soup which she fed me.

I rasped out a thank you which she dismissed.
She sniffed the air and said one thing that shocked me, " you are with pups" and she gave me a huge grin showing off all her pearly white teeth, I was confused about her saying I was with pups, she looked at my face and it dawned on her,  "I keep forgetting you are new to our ways, she let out a chuckle, a pup is a baby werewolf"

And I gasped out, I panicked and my eyes started getting watery.
I could've died with my pups as they say it and I would've had no idea, I couldn't even protect my children.

She realized I was panicking so she yelled out my mates' names to come and take care of the situation.

They rushed in there patting my back, kissing and rubbing my hands just to calm me, and like a bulb had been switched I calmed.

They both sniffed the air and their eyes turned on me, "Pups" they both said and I squirmed.
They could tell me to abort it or they didn't want it and that scared me; that was also the reason for my panic attack.

They both smiled and said "Babe, don't you ever think about such things" they roared out.