THE TRUTH NOT SO PLEASANT

PART THREE

I have tried to ignore Jace and Damien for the past weeks, I mean you saw I said tried because everywhere I passed I managed to see them it felt like they were stalking me.

    I was going to tell Shannon about Jace and me, I mean the sex and I might lose my best friend or not.

As I was thinking about it I got startled when a hand grabbed me into a room.

And it quickly bolted shut, I was about to scream when I felt a hand touch me and the tingle told me it was either Jace or Damien.
I cussed under my breath and raised my head.
Great! They were both here

"You've been avoiding us Aliya", they both said
I was looking everywhere but not at them because if I stare at them it'll be as if I am surrendering myself to them to do with me as they wish.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes at them, "can I go now?", I asked annoyed.

Jace was walking towards me but I shook my head, I was annoyed " look, Jace, you are my friend's boyfriend and you think she'll be happy to know I slept with you?"

He only chuckled loudly and I looked at him as if he was crazy, "let's try it again so we see if she'll be mad" he whispered seductively into my ear.

My whorish body just took the bait and she was turned on.
He sat me on a desk and licked his lips, I felt Damien behind me, he grabbed my tits and started massaging them.

Fuck it! All reasoning left me the moment Jace kissed me, it was hard but soft too.
He licked my lips and pulled away, he's such a fucking tease.
He smirked when he saw how annoyed I looked, I huffed out when he kept teasing me.
"Jesus! Are you going to kiss me or keep torturing me?!" I almost yelled out, I hated how needy I sounded and Damien chuckled "our needy princess" and he bit my shoulder.

I felt a pointed tooth graze my shoulder and I shuddered, what was that feeling?
Damien knew exactly what it was but just shrugged.

Jace took my shirt off and pressed my tits together, I involuntarily arched my back to put more of my tits into his hands.

While Damien spread my legs out and shifted my panty to the side; I was so wet, too fucking excited for someone who didn't want anything to do with them.

I hissed when he inserted two fingers at a go inside me.
Every time they touched me it felt explosive and my whole body couldn't handle them.

I cried out at how good this felt, I wasn't moaning this was a scream and I kept wondering why no one had budged in to find out what the hell was going on in here.

Damien licked my ear and nibbled on the lobe, he kept whispering stuff into my ear that didn't help how explosive I was feeling.

    I was laid sprawled on the table in all my naked glory, I had no problem being under their intense gaze but I hated the fact I couldn't say no to them; it is as if when they are close my body just stops obeying me.

  I was dripping and it didn't take much for Damien to push himself inside me, I couldn't help the loud moan that tore itself from my throat.

Shit! The table creaked but Damien didn't stop hitting it, "it feels too good, so fucking much" I moaned out before Jace claimed my lips.
Sticking his tongue down my throat and tasting my lips without giving me breathing space; more like he'll die if he doesn't kiss me.

Jace positioned his cock against my mouth and gently told me to suck, I was so close but I sucked on to his cock.
I was fucking turned on and forgot all about it being a classroom or wherever the fuck we were.

Damien came shortly and It was wrong of me to think it was over, Jace flipped me over and spanked me which caused a shocked gasp out of me.

Jace is a fucking dominating asshole but I loved it, he pinned my hand I tried to push him off with behind me and smacked my ass again.

And he was rougher than Damien but I loved it.
It is wrong to love how he's treating me but I loved it; too bad, right?

And right after Jace came I remembered we didn't use protection the last time, I scurried off the table which was a total failure because of my jelly legs.
     "We had unprotected sex the first time and this one too! Are you kidding me?!"  I was hyperventilating and fucking pissed off.

Jace laughed; hearty laughter that would've warmed my heart if I wasn't mad.

"Relax Luna, you won't get pregnant unless we mark you" Damien shrugged and said as he zipped up.

"Wow! wow! wait the fuck up! what's with Mark bullshit and endearments? Who or what's a luna? I asked.

Jace just looked at me as he licked his lips and scratched his hair, " Uh……. Well, Princess, you'll see" he smiled sheepishly showing off his perfect teeth that made me wet again.

"Why am I always horny around them?..... Ugh," I didn't know I said that out loud, "maybe because we are your mates," Damien said like it's common knowledge but I was as lost as ever.

I walked into my hostel looking extremely fucked because I had love bites on my body and my hair looked like I just had wild sex, which wasn't far from the truth my inner voice added.

I shut the door only to see Shannon turn to look at me with wide eyes, "what happened to you? You look….. Well, you look fucked." She snickered after saying that.

I asked her to sit down and that I had something to tell her, I was freaking out inside but I tried to act cool as possible.
I started playing with my fingers and she sighed, "you don't need to be nervous, it can't be that bad" she said to me but if only she knew it was that bad.

Well here goes nothing, wish me luck

"So…... I think had sex with Jace and Damien" I scratched my head and refused to raise my head up to look at her.

She was too quiet and I didn't get why I looked up at her and she had the biggest grin ever "such a little puta you finally spread your wings".
Okay so I wasn't expecting that reaction from her and I was the one dumbfounded.

She shrugged and shushed me when I tried to talk, " that hombre isn't mine you know, it was just a front to keep little Perras away from the Alpha"

I was so confused, "Alpha?" I questioned and she nodded her head.
"Actually Alphas, they are dos, Alpha Damien y Alpha Jace of the VENUCCI MOON PARK"

I was confused and felt like I couldn't breathe, this was too much information and I didn't understand shit.