PUPS

PART SIXTEEN

The next few weeks I was with Cassie; she was teaching me a few spells and how to use my powers. She gave me some werewolf books from their ancestors to look through and be informed about the witch I was going to battle; I had no fears at all.

The witch whose name I found out was Circe, she kept appearing in my dreams trying to taunt me but I had no time and I was never scared of her which sort of ticked her off.

Today, I was outside watching my mates train the pack when; flexing their muscles causing my lips down there to drip; goddess! They look fucking gorgeous.

Damien locked eyes with me and he had a smirk on his face clearly making me aware he heard what I said, I rolled my eyes causing him to laugh making him lose concentration because he was jabbed in the rib by Shannon a moment later and she had a smug look on her face with such a nice wink to it.

I almost rolled over with laughter when Damien frowned his face at being jabbed in the rib by a petite woman as Shannon; his ego was slightly bruised.

Jace shook his head at the unbelievable situation but let out a little laugh and decided to concentrate on training the pack.

My belly was huge now and the twins were threatening to bust out any moment now, I was sitting here watching and fantasizing about their dads while they kept moving and kicking in my stomach to approve of my naughty thoughts, don't hate.

That was short-lived when I felt a little cramp and a larger kick towards my abdominal area, I ignored it and played it off as their excitement but it got stronger, but I wasn't about to interrupt their training over Braxton hicks.

The next contraction was painful and long followed by little traces of blood running over my thigh, I tried to calm myself when I saw that but my waist and their kicking won't let me.

I let out a scream causing everyone on the training ground to halt what they were doing and put on a worried face, Damien and Jace turned to me, and seeing the look on my face they knew it was time; our babies were coming.

I couldn't hear everyone's voices; they sounded blurry, my mates rushed to my side and started ordering people to get things done.

Jace carried me and tried calming me, Damien stood in front of me telling me it would be fine. He moved out of the way to make way for Jace to carry me inside while trying to steady my breathing by breathing in and out and asking me to follow that pattern.

I was in our room and on our bed in no minutes, my doctor was already waiting for me; how fast everyone moved was surprising, I only remember bits and pieces of it and how time moved.

He placed me gently on the bed sitting on one side and Damien sitting on the other, they had both held my hands and squeezed them in a reassuring manner.

They asked the doctor to turn around so they could undress me and get me ready; even in such a moment, they were being possessive which if not for the pain I was in I would have been laughing at.

They wrapped a blanket around my upper body and sat beside me still squeezing my hands reassuringly. The doctor parted my legs and I heard a growl; I don't know from which of them but the doctor chuckled and shook his head.

He asked me a few questions and proceeded to stick a finger inside my cunt to see if I was fully dilated and the babies had crowned, "push slowly Luna" the doctor said in a soft voice.

I nodded my head and kept up with my breathing exercise, "when there is a painful contraction you push harder for me" the doctor said gently.

One strong contraction ripped through me causing me to clench my hands hard on my mates' hands; I am sure I broke a few bones but they weren't complaining so hurray.

I let out a loud scream and pushed with great force, the doctor was praising my efforts and Damien wiped the sweat off my brows.

I calmed when the contraction stopped but another ripped through me again and by this time I had tears running down my face, "please out already" I whined and begged my babies to come out of me", Jace kissed my forehead and whispered at how amazing I was and I was doing.

Strength washed over me; I am sure my mates were trying to help me, I let out a loud cry and I pushed out a head; it tore my cunt into half and the pain was fucking great note the sarcasm.

I panted and tears trickled down my face, "a slight push then we will have the first child" my doctor smiled at me and said. With determination, I pushed slightly and our first baby was out, I didn't get the time to admire him when another sharp pain tore through me.

"That is sudden, Jace... the doctor motioned to Jace... watch the entrance and see if there's a head or crowning while I take care of the baby," he told Jace and he looked lost, I stifled a laugh, Jace looked like a deer caught in the headlight.

He only nodded but when he was about to move towards it the door burst open and in came Lilith, "doctor do your job while I take care of my first grandchild" she said politely to the doctor and he grunted in response, handed the baby over to Lilith and moved towards my cunt again.

A long contraction pulled through my whole being causing me to scream my loudest and giving my biggest push, I heard a cry and the doctor came up smiling, "another boy" with my spent self. I smiled and slumped onto our bed.

My mates kissed my forehead and thanked me for birthing two adorable babies for them.

Doctor Jake cleaned me up and told me to rest while they cleaned up my little ones and brought them to me, I had no strength left to talk so I nodded my head.

Moments later, I heard crying and woke up from a nap I had no idea I took, I stifled a yawn and opened my arms for my babies, "what are their names?" Lilith asked excitedly, my mates walked in saying "Kaden and Aiden" with so much happiness laced in their voice causing their mother to smile and clap excitedly.

"I am finally a granny," she said happily causing her sons to laugh. I took a look at my twins; I never knew it was possible to have twins with different fathers but it was possible since I held two boys so identical but with different features; having a striking resemblance to their respective fathers.

My heart swelled up with joy and it watered a little, Kaden was Jace's; he had those gold-flecked eyes and Jace's jet black hair with a birthmark of Jace's. While Jace's birthmark was hidden, Kaden's was very visible and I turned my head to Aiden, he looked so much like Damien; he had dark hair but had gold flecks in them just like Damien's with his piercing eyes just like his father.

They sat on the bed kissing their babies irrespectively and I let out a smile, Kaden started crying and letting out small whimpers, "he is just like his dad" Damien taunted, causing Jace to roll his eyes and everyone laughed at him except me.

They managed to ask everyone out of the room just so I could breastfeed our babies and get some good rest because it had definitely been a long day for all of us.

They took the babies and placed them in their cots after I had breastfed them, I let out a tired yawn and they looked at me dreamily, "what?" I asked them wondering why they had that look on their faces, "thank you" they both whispered to me, I managed a light chuckle because my body felt spent and my insides felt hollow; I couldn't be bubbly and laugh a lot for a few days.

There was a knock at the door and doctor Jack walked in, "congratulations once again... he beamed at me which caused a smile to appear on my face involuntarily, he paused for a moment and cleared his throat, I brought your prescriptions... he handed me some pills... oh! And your wounds will take a week to heal; the perks of being a wolf, he said with a laugh and a beat to his chest.

I only shook my head and hated how I couldn't laugh wholly for a few days, he patted my shoulder and walked out of the room leaving me with my mates and our babies once again.