THE HEAT

I was laying in bed with Shannon when a heat started spreading all over me, it started out as something normal but right now my whole body was on fire.

I let out a scream which startled Shannon but she touched me and withdrew her hand with a hiss.

"This can't be fucking happening, stupides!"
What was happening and what did she mean? It subsided a bit and it came back stronger than before; felt like sharp cramps but fire is added to this one.

I scratched my body trying to get it to stop but it got worse, Shannon picked up her phone and made a call, "Hola Alpha Jace, please she's on heat!" She yelled through the phone before the line went dead.

She carried me into the shower and opened the cold shower on me, I didn't know Shannon was that strong; I am still in disbelief she carried me.

It calmed a bit but the next wave was very volcanic, "why am I feeling this way?" I said in excruciating pain.
"You've not been marked that's why and because you are mated to two powerful alphas it is ten times worse" she explained to me.

"Who is an alpha? What is a mate? What is mating?" I asked one question after the other without any pauses.

"They didn't tell you?" She asked in disbelief and I shook my head, she cussed a few times in Spanish before trying to explain.

"Well werewolves exist" she started uncomfortably which caused me to giggle but the look she gave me told me this was serious so I shut up but before she could continue they walked in or let me say they bust into the room.

I think they came at the right time because the next heat caused a toe-curling scream out of me and I writhed in pain

Damien and Jace quickly rushed into the washroom and they were both trying to pick me up which wasn't helping.

But their proximity caused the heat to lower, Shannon, rushed into our room to grab a bit towel to cover me up.

      They finally decided to let Damien carry me bridal style into their car, I didn't know what they were going to do to me but if it'll stop this fire and pain then I am down for it.

Damien held me and I fell asleep before we got to their place.
And I think they laid me down.

I woke to hear two people speaking so lowly in front of me
"We need to explain things to her before we mark her but I am worried she'll make a run before anything" Jace whispered.

I cleared my throat and looked up at them, the heat started again and I saw their eyes switching between normal gold to the gold with blue rims.

I let out a whimper but before it'll escalate I felt Damien move closer to kiss my shoulder and so did Jace.

"Aliya this may seem like a lot right now but we need to mark you," Jace said softly.

I didn't know what marking me meant but If it'll make the heat and pain stop I was ready to take chances so I nodded my head.

They both pulled the towel off my body, one settled behind me and the other in front of me.

I was feeling overwhelmed but their bodies cooled the heat that was inside me and all over me.

I saw a bottle of lube and I didn't know what the fuck was about to happen but you only live once.

Damien brushed his finger across my body and I don't know if it was the heat but this felt ten times better than what we used to do.

My body was being taken care of, Jace laid me gently on the bed and he spread my legs, with a sweet smile he buried his head in my cunt.

I gasped out and before I could moan Damien kissed me to stifle my moan while he kneaded my breast gently.
I heard growls from both of them that only caused me to get wetter.

DAMIEN AND JACE'S POV

She was either going to run after this or she'll love us more.

Our wolves we're clawing at us to come out or let's say let them out but we needed to take it easy on her till after we've sunk our fangs and mixed our juices with hers or she might die.

We loved her too much to lose her.

We kissed her gently and touched her everywhere, her moans were delightful and pleasing to our wolves ears and the howled.
"Let us out our wolves pleaded, we want to taste our mate"

Our pupils keep switching between our wolves and our human form but we took control because we didn't want to hurt her.

She was delicate and till we mate she's vulnerable.

I ate her pussy while Damien sucked on her tits, she was ready; it was time for the process.

Damien picked the lube and we readied her ass, we weren't small feats but the mating process involves us being in her at the same time and since she is so tight and we both can't fit into her cunt Damien takes the ass and I take the cunt.

She was ready, her ass was fucking prepared by Damien.

I flipped her over and rubbed her back so she'll calm down she looked glorious as fuck.

      AALIYAH

When Damien penetrated my butt it hurt at first but it felt good, fucking hell!
And Jace followed with his cock inside my cunt.

He cooed and whispered sweet words into my ears, two fucking gorgeous cocks in both my holes was pure bliss.
Thrusting in and out of me, I don't think I'll make it to heaven if there was one because I was loving every bit of this new sensation invading me.

When I felt sharp teeth graze both of my shoulders I shivered then a sharp pain when those fangs penetrated the skin but instead of pain, I was filled with too much pleasure.

I had an earth-shattering orgasm the moment it pierced my skin.
And my mind felt connected so did my body to these two men.

And the sex got rougher, "welcome Luna" They both said but their voice was deeper and Huskier than the Damien and Jace I know.

"I am Asmodeus and I am Belal," they both said, "who are you?" I managed to question them which I was even surprised I could because l was high off my ass in ecstasy

"We are the alpha wolves of the Venucci Park and you are our Luna," they said to me.

Their thrusts got longer and harder, I was so fucking exhausted but I was enjoying all of these sinful things they did to me.

"No more, please" I pleaded with them
I think the stars or whoever is up there heard me because they both came with a growl inside me before they brought their cocks out and laid beside me.

Now I had more questions than I could ever think but for now, I felt exhausted.