THE MARKING

Sorry for the delay
Leave comments and don't forget to like.

I woke up with a groan and my body feeling like it had been run over by a truck.

This bed smelled different; more masculine and way softer than the beds in my hostel before it came rushing to me.

Yesterday came rushing to mind, I can't believe I let them do that to me but you enjoyed it my mind added to it.

I brushed my fingers across my neck it was a little sore and I could feel two punctured holes on both sides.

I felt a warm body beside me, I turned to realize it was Damien, where is Jace?

"In the kitchen," a voice said in my head, was I going crazy now? Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist 

I limped into the washroom to wash my face and also tend to myself because I am sure I looked like shit.

"You never look like shit, you are always beautiful Aaliyah", that voice in my head again.

I looked into the mirror and I could only gasp; I look different I had I think ancient markings all over my body and I was freaking out.

How was I going to explain these markings to people? I took a shower and headed downstairs into the kitchen which I found by following the aroma of whatever was cooking.

I wasn't prepared by the sight in front of me; I mean a topless Jace that made me drool and also make me wet.

He growled and said " I can smell your arousal worse than before my love, you are making it difficult for me to focus on breakfast without bending you or eating you instead" and he didn't help my wetness because right now I could feel it starting to drip against my thigh.

One minute Jace was making scrambled eggs and the next I was pinned down, it happened so fast but that was so hot.

He sniffed my hair and whined like a puppy, he licked one of the marks which I think is his and I let out a moan.

Fuck! A single lick of these marks and I am on the verge of being the one fucking him or something shit!

"Please" I pleaded with him, I needed more stimulation than him nuzzling my neck and making me moan too.

He grabbed me tight and caused me to sit on his lap and I instantly started to hump him, "if you continue that Aaliyah I won't be sorry for what happens next", he said huskily and I gasped because that did things to my body.

I couldn't stop humping, it felt as if I was possessed by some sex demon and I had no shame.

" Such a nice sight to see getting out of bed" Damien's deep voice startled me but I didn't care and neither did I care I was soiling Jace's short with my juices.

"You've become needy Aaliyah" Damien teased me, I knew I was still sore from all the rigorous activity from yesterday but it was as if the horniness won't go away.

"Damien you know why she's like this, Asmodeus and Belal must mate with her too and I don't know if she's ready for round two" Jace reluctantly said, I growled and moaned for them to know I wanted this.

I put on my best puppy dog eyes and stared at Jace, he let out a shaky breath and kissed me.

He carried me into his arms and off we went into the bedroom.

I know I left a wet trail which I would have to remind them to clean later but right now my inner hoe was ready for my pussy and ass to be stretched out.

I was dumped roughly on the bed, I almost complained till I saw the look in Jace's eyes, Gold but the blue rims were glowing; maybe his wolf? I turned to talk to Damien but I saw the same look, my pussy was getting all wet and ready to be fucked.

If I die tonight I won't be mad at all, the pleasure would've been worth it.

I knew there was no gentility coming up for me when Damien grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him.

He sniffed my pussy, dipped a finger inside me brought it to his and licked, that was totally hot till I felt him flip me over and smack my ass!

    Jace had a sinister smile on his face and on God, I knew I won't be the same after today.

They didn't even need to prep me all they needed was my juices to coat my ass and I was good to go.

Jace decided to take my ass today or let's say Asmodeus decided on it while Belal wanted my pussy.

In a swift thrust, they were deep inside me, I let out a fucking loud moan; I was too full.

I gasped and groaned when they both started rocking in and out of me, I was impaled on two cocks.

Sandwiched between Jace and Damien, they both wrapped their hands around my waist while they plummeted into my holes.

"Holy shit!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I started spazzing; felt fucking epileptic but I was on cloud nine.

"Are you ready for us?" Their deep voices asked me in unison which I nodded to, "words Luna, words!"  they both said in unison before I squeaked out a yes, then I felt their fangs dig into my skin again and I screamed because I felt I was going to die from this feeling.

"Please yes, oh my God yes!" I moaned out to fill their ears.

After several rough pumps inside me, they released their cum inside both holes and some leaked out gloriously.

"You did amazingly our Mate" they both said and laid beside me panting, I could only smile before I succumbed to the darkness called sleep. 

I woke up to an empty bed and feeling ten times worse than before, oh and my tummy rumbled.

I entered the washroom and soaked myself in their bath when I felt fresh enough I got out and dried myself.

The markings on my body glowed a slightly blue hue to it I mean like the moon.

I smiled at it, I may be confused about a lot of things but right now I was in my right senses and was going to ask questions after I had eaten.