NEEDING SPACE

"We know you have questions but I think you'll need food and two shots of alcohol to get through this" Jace sounded nervous which was quite new to me but I pursed my lips and nodded my head.

After I had eaten and was very full that I let out an embarrassing burp which caused Damien to laugh till he snorted.

I shook my legs and bit my lips to hide my nervousness around them, I clasped my hands together and turned towards both of them, "So…… I drawled out the O, can we get into it, the silence is killing me" I chuckled and moaned.

Damien cleared his throat and decided to talk; he had a different air about him; more dominating than usual.

I looked closely at them and I saw they had the same markings as I do which caused me to smile.

"I know this is going to be a lot to take in, Jace sighed. If it was up to only me I won't even tell you but you hold a very important position in the pack that  I can't keep it from you." He said so cooly.

"We are Twin alphas of the Venucci Moon Pack, I know you are probably wondering what an alpha is and what it means" I shrugged.

"I heard a bit of the alpha thing from Shannon and something about werewolves but that's all" I squeaked out.

They physically relaxed a bit and continued "well yes we are twin werewolves and alphas are basically the leaders of the pack" Jace said scratching his head.

I snickered, they can't be serious about this whole werewolf bullshit and alpha thing, the looks on their faces told me they were serious.

I quirked a brow, "I need more than just words to believe all of this shit you know?" I said matter of factly.

They asked me to follow them, I was a bit reluctant to but Damien said "you want proof then follow us" so I followed them to a huge basement.

There they started taking off their clothes "I did enjoy all the sex we had today but right now I am too sore to continue that fit so put on your clo………" I didn't end that statement before a scared gasp left my throat.

Holy shit two beautiful wolves stared back at me and instead of me to be scared I was drawn to them.

They wagged their tails and I giggled; I felt so warm inside, they both came closer and nuzzled my neck which caused me to moan.

"Oopsie!" I said innocently to both of them and touched their furs; they were so soft and they had some of my markings too they looked gorgeous.

"Okay please switch back to your human form and let's talk" I pleaded with them and within minutes they were back into their human forms and as naked as Adam.

I licked my lips which were involuntarily but I heard a growl that made me know that wasn't allowed unless I wanted to get fucked.

"What about the markings on my body and the sinking of your fangs in me?"

Damien led me inside and they explained the markings were all because I was mated to two alphas, therefore, every werewolf will know I am mated to alpha and the fangs sinking inside my neck deliciously was the mating process. 

I nodded my head and made sulking sounds with my teeth, my head was swimming with all this shit.

"Why didn't you tell me long ago, so why now?" Damien heaved and replied "it wasn't easy watching you wear those bikinis and shaking your ass in our faces but we needed control, we couldn't just rip you of completing college and all that so we waited patiently for when it was right, seeing we were soon graduating we decided it was time to tell you"

I understood them and I only nodded my head at this, my eyes opened as wide as saucers when it dawned on me but I decided to ask, " Uhm so…. I guess Shannon is a werewolf if she knows about you two?" Which they hummed in approval.

I choked and coughed, wow just wow.

I sighed and calmed down, I felt hurt and betrayed but I guess it is what it is.

Jace butted in "don't blame Shannon, we gave her strict orders not to mention it to you or she'll be punished" 

I pursed my lips and shrugged.

I got up from my seat and huffed, "this…. I mean this is a lot to take in…...I…….. I……. I will need some space to get it all in, to let it sink in."

Their sad faces made me understand they weren't happy about my decisions but I guess they were going to respect it because I saw them nod and I offered them a tight-lipped smile.

They helped me back the bag I brought (which I didn't even know about) and gave me a deep kiss, my heart was hurting but I needed time to understand and accept all of these.

They dropped me off at my hostel and drove off, I let out a sigh and knocked.