BECOMING LUNA

PART THIRTEEN

"Aaliyah" I heard Jace call and shake me out of my sleepy state, my eyes slowly adjusted to the light in the room, and with a yawn, I opened them and sat on our bed.

I heard someone whispering to Damien which I later placed as my doctor, what he was doing here this early was a mystery to me.

"What is going on here?" My tiredness was evident in my voice and I sounded a little grumpy for being woken up (I enjoy my sleep)

The doctor kept on murmuring when Damien turned to look at me, my eyes fell on his and I saw a sad emotion flicker across his and it moved to love again, I creased my brows questioningly at him but he shook his head and turned to the doctor.

The doctor had a stethoscope around his neck and he held a bag, had I already been checked? What was wrong with me?

My mind was swirling with a lot of questions and I needed answers or I would break something.

Jace sat by me, I looked into his eyes and they were warm which quickly washed over me and caused me to smile, I nudged him and asked him what the problem was, he let out a troubled sigh which made me concerned but Damien walked towards me.

"Aaliyah, we have something to tell you," Damien said to me but it felt strained and his voice had a tinge of sadness to it or maybe I was thinking too much into it.

He let out a troubled sigh and held my hands; my tiny hands were so small in his but his engulfing mine made me warm.

I needed to reassure him that whatever he had to say wasn't going to be so bad, and even if it was we would tackle it so well together.

Jace kissed my shoulder and I shivered, I glared at him and he giggled, "We need to turn you into a wolf or you won't be able to have our pups" Damien said it all out too fast and he was panting now.

I wanted to giggle at how funny he sounded but what he said was grave and I now understood his somberness earlier when the doctor told him.

I exhaled and inhaled a few times to steady my breathing while Jace rubbed my back.

"WHAT?!" I said out louder than I intended it to be and they both stilled beside me, "a wolf? A werewolf you mean? Me?" I didn't know what I was saying or didn't know if I was making meaning to it.

My mind was racing in my small head, all the negatives getting magnified, I choked out and started coughing; my breathing got faster, my head sweatier and there was ringing in my ears, I heard them mention my name a few times but I felt like I was drowning.

Tears were rolling down my eyes, I was shaking and I let out a loud scream.

I felt a kiss on both sides of my neck which caused calm to wash over me and my breathing to steady.

"We heard all your thoughts love, none of that will happen.... They both said while stroking my hair and blowing air against my neck .... Our pups will drain you and you might die in the process, that's what we don't want happening " Jace said merely above a whisper.

I was feeling drained but not too much since my mates' energies were rushing through me, "the alpha blood in them will be too much for a human to bear but if you are a wolf you'll certainly be drained but you'll live" they took turns explaining with a lot of concern for me which caused my heart to expand more for them.

In the end, I agreed that the process wasn't as excruciating as I thought it'll be, since I'll get fucked in the process I was happy about it.

Jace massaged my legs; making sure to melt away all the knots in there and causing moans out of my mouth, "shh Luna or those sounds will get you fucked" Jace hungrily said to me and I blushed.

I won't mind getting fucked honestly, their cocks are glorious I think their cocks were blessed by the moon goddess.

I heard a growl which caused me to snap my head up, "your arousal smells fucking sweet" Damien joined his brother to torture me even more.

I could only hide my face in my palm, "and you talking about cocks in your head" Jace added teasingly, I groaned and yelled "kill me now" in my head, after how many times we've fucked they still manage to embarrass me.

I wiggled my legs out of Jace's skillful hands and headed to the bathroom to shave, bathe and smell amazing for my little change into a werewolf ritual, saying I was nervous was quite an understatement; my teeth were chattering and my hands shaky and sweaty.

The bathroom door opened and I looked up to see Damien extending his hand for me to give him the shaving kit.

I was wondering what he was up to but it didn't take long for me to find out.

He knelt down before me, "sit please" he said to me and brought out my leg to rest on his thigh.

He lathered my leg up with his soft palm against my skin, I hissed out.

He washed and dried my legs just to apply shaving cream, this was awfully sweet of him to do.

He shaved my legs gently and slowly making sure not to cut me in the process, I could only stare at how caring he was. I uttered I love you even before I knew what word had come out of my mouth.

He kissed my shaved legs in response to that which caused me to laugh.

I stood up to get my water ready but he asked me to sit while he did all the work; checking if the water was just how I liked it and filled them with my favorite bath bombs.

He kissed me on the lips and put me inside then he headed out.

I was so lucky to have him or let me rephrase to have them, I played with my belly while bathing or let me say playing with the water.

I was about to get out of the bubbles when Jace came in to help me out of the water, more like carried me bridal style which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I am not a doll" I whined. I was annoyed but we can be annoyed later. I had to get ready for turning.

My mates left me as I tapped my legs impatiently because I was nervous, the slightest noise, and my head would snap and I was scared I was going to get whiplash.

I was sitting here waiting for Shannon to come around to dress me up; they suggested getting maids for me but I declined. I wanted my best friend to be the one to dress me up for the night my life will change forever.

I heard some commotion outside but I didn't trust my legs to carry me out so I shrugged and said whatever my door burst open shortly to reveal a frazzled looking Shannon or let me say a thoroughly fucked Shannon, my eyes popped out of their socket, "I am sorry I am late" she said while panting.

I couldn't even be mad; she looked so comical that I burst out laughing when I noticed the slight limp to her walk, "who decided to cripple my best friend with his dick?" I teasingly asked she glared at me and started unpacking her bag filled with makeup and one of those expensive dress bags too.

She managed to tie her hair into a messy bun and started to work on my face. I tried having a conversation but Mexican cuss words followed since to her I was messing up her efforts so I shut up and let her work.

"I hope you've shaved and are ready for this ritual?" she asked with a thick Mexican accent, I rolled my eyes and nodded but she realized I was jittery because I bit my lips and played with my fingers.

She told me to stand up and take off my robe which I did graciously while she brought out my dress, my mouth run dry from seeing it; fuck it was sexy it was moonlight blue and it shimmered with some fucking sweet designs all over it.

She wore it for me and turned me towards the mirror, I breathed in sharply; I looked fucking eatable and u was wondering how my mates were going to keep their hands off me.

My cleavage was spilling out the slight cut in the dress and it hugged my curves so I had to go commando, "fuck me!" I gasped out.

All my nerves were replaced with confidence, I was glowing and the moon was high up in the sky today. I think it was the perfect time for Turning that's why.

I was ready for whatever happened tonight.