Introduction/ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, it has been a while since I posted a new story.

Slow updates on this story, please be patient with me.

Contains mature language and lots of smut, I respect people and I expect the same.

No bad languages or it'll be deleted.

Please make sure to vote and leave a beautiful comment.

Thank you 😊

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hiii, I have both good news and bad news.

It has been a while, trust everyone reading is great and okay out there? So the news I have is that I will be taking down I Cried Wolves and its sequel Faith's mate because we are moving to Webnovel. hahaha I know, it is both exciting and sad at the same time because I wish I can keep it here for you but then, bills have to be paid and all that. You won't be able to read this on Wattpad anymore but you can find me on Webnovel under the same name.

I have other novels here that might interest you and others are on amazon and my Patreon. I enjoyed being here for you and I want to thank you for reading my works, won't have been able to do this without your support so I really appreciate it. Don't be mad at me okay? There's THE STANOV'S and UNRAVELING EMERALD, you can read these stories too and there are exclusive ones on my Patreon too.

I will be deleting most of the chapters by next week, don't hate me too much but I just want you to know this.

Thank you for the love!

Love,

Akosua Lefty.