LAST BUT NOT LEAST

PART EIGHTEEN

A YEAR LATER

I woke up nestled between two hard and hot bodies, their hard-ons pressing into my body and making it burn, I didn't wake up to be tortured like this.

I tried to wiggle my way out but seemed my wiggling was causing their cocks to grow even bigger.

"Goddess!" I let out a groan and I knew the moment they smelled my arousal they would pounce on me within minutes; I was trying to make it go away by thinking of gross things but nothing was helping to stop it, rather making it worse.

I squirmed and the more they grew, I was cussing whatever sex demon had taken over my body at this moment.

I heard a low growl and two hands simultaneously grabbed me tighter to themselves and whispered huskily, "do you want to kill me this morning?" they said in unison.

"I ..... I didn't mean to, it isn't my fault I was blessed with such gorgeous mates", I muttered under my breath, Jace pressed his hardon into my back making me moan out louder. Damien snaked his hand up my legs causing heat to spread through my whole being and causing my arousal to spike.

"Aren't you such a naughty goddess", Damien teased with his voice so thick; he was aroused so much that I could smell the energy coming off his body.

They both started placing kisses against my neck when the door burst open, I gave out a pained mewl, who does shit like that? Damien growled angrily "uh... sorry but Alpha Alex is here with his family." his guard said hurriedly and scurried out.

I knew my mates would have had his head if he had stayed a little longer, I let out a giggle, "if not for our guests I would have stuffed you with my cock till you choke on it", Damien spat out that caused me to get wetter and choke on my giggle.

We went down the stairs and headed to the living room to meet Alpha Alex. What I saw blew my mind but filled me with joy, Kaden and Aiden were around his pup; Faith.

My mates turned to look at me and I wiggled my brow at them, seems our little pups have found their mate.

This will be interesting in a couple of years.

THE END

Thank you all for being with me on this journey of writing this story even though I was lazy and other things came in between. Cheers to more stories and interesting things lol