Chapter 29

Narrator's point of view

Auralie, Ron, Hermione and Harry. They all went back to the castle and opened the front door to see many injured and many dead on the ground.

The Malfoy saw the Weasley's by the front, many of them was crying and her eyes landed on the floor. It was Fred weasley, unresponsive and no longer had that snarky smile he always had. Her breath hitched to see the family in so much pain.

Again, she saw right besides Fred was Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks also dead. A sudden splash of emotional hit her right in the face. She didn't know all this people but she could feel their pain and the family's loss. All because of Voldemort and her family who helped him.

Auralie seperated herelf from them, she couldn't handle being with anyone after what happened. She sat down by the very end where no one could see her. She covered her face with her hands sighing deeply.

She let her arms rest on her knees while she looked on the floor, feeling defeated. She didn't even notice the tears in her eyes flowing down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"Auralie.."

The girl wiped her tears away and sniffled before looking to whom called for her. She saw Hermione there standing still.

"I'm... sorry about Fred." Auralie spoke sadly and Hermione looked down nodding. She sat besides her with a sigh.

"Fred, Remus, Nymphadora— They're gone." Hermione whispered, Auralie looked at her and how sorry she felt. She moved closer to Hermione and wrapped her arms around her for comfort.

"I'm sorry Hermione." Auralie whispered and pulled her closer as she sobbed in her arms.

For a moment, she didn't think of her hatred towards the girl. All she could do, or wants to do was comfort her and keep her safe.

The love she has for Hermione was greater than anyone could muster on. She would die for her, kill for the girl or even give her life up just for the Granger to be safe and alive.

"Hermione. Auralie." Ron called his eyes were still dark from all his crying and mourning for his older brother who he had lost today. "Have you seen Harry? I can't find him."

Hermione wiped her tears away and pulled aback from Auralie's embrace. "Not since we got here. Did he go to the forest?" Auralie asked now alarmed.

The three looked at each other before getting up and searching every room. Auralie, decided to check the stairs and it was empty, not a single soul has walked here since hours ago.

Auralie left the two Gryffindor secretly, she didn't want to be around them especially when it's just the three of them. She was afraid of what Hermione would say. She was scared of the words 'Me and Ron are together, I'm sorry'.

When she opened the door and was expecting it to be empty, she saw Pansy roaming around.

"Aren't you suppose to be in a dungeon?" Auralie asked, teasingly ofcourse since it's been a year since they saw each other last. With everything going on, she still considered her a friend.

"Why? Going to rat me out?" Pansy asked walking forward to hug her deeply. "I can't believe how much I've missed you." She said and pulled away.

"I'm flattered?" Auralie questioned and both of them laughed. Pansy frowned and pushed aside the girl's hair to see blood coming out her ear.

"You're hurt, what's going on out there?" She asked and took off her tie, putting it against her ear.

Auralie completely forgot about it, she held the tie and chuckled slightly. "Many wonderful things." She said in a sarcastic tone.