Chapter 4

Auralie's point of view

I had my slytherin outfit on while I was sitting on the great hall, we have a big game today against gryffindor. I'm a seeker and Draco my brother is a keeper.

I was talking to Pansy when Weasly walked in the doors looking nervous and uncomfortable. Many slytherin in our table started to mock him and say degrading names making me laugh in amusement.

"You look dreadful, Ron." I heard Lovegood spoke and for the first, I agreed with her in silence.

I pried my eyes off of Hermione before she catches me again.

"Bloody snape always up in my business." Draco complained and sat down besides me, taking off his glove and slamming it on the table.

"Well if you behave then you wouldn't be complaining now?" I said and he rolled his eyes at my sarcastic response.

Nobody dared to speak at Draco like I do. Quite honestly, neither do they to me. If they talk crap about my brother, they'd have to deal with me. If it's the other way around then they have another thing coming from Draco.

When the quaffle was thrown in the air, I watched boredly of their games and throwing. I could see Ron focused and on his game while I have to find a bloody ball thats the size of a grape.

Blaze had the ball in his hand and watched closely as he threw it to the right hoop. Unfortunately, Weasly blocked it making me groan.

After more of his blocks I got my head in the game and searched for the golden snitch. My eyes scanned my brother who has been doing well but after that last throw to him he got caught off guard.

He looked at me in the air and I smiled at him wanting him to know it's okay. He nodded and focused on what's in front of him.

I saw a glimpse of Hermione Granger looking proud of Weasly and clapping for him. I shook my head when I felt my heart pinch at the scene. Ron even smiled at her. The nerve...

After searching and searching I found Potter chasing after it. I raced down to his direction and went neck and neck with him. I tried to push him off track but it didn't work, he tried as well to me but I wasn't about to give up.

When we got close to the ground I felt my broom betray me and started to shake making me roll down the cold ice floor. My hand made a cracking noise resulting to me screaming in pain and I held onto it for support.

I laid on the floor as the loud cheer errupted, I know that we had lost, all because of me and that stupid broom.

"You should stay here, Heal Auralie." Draco urged when I got finished being treated by madam pompfrey. I already sat up and have a bandage wrapped around my left wrist and drank some potion for healing.

"I'm fine, I want to leave. Now leave me alone." I stood up and shook away Pansy's hand trying to pull me back. I ignored the call from madam pompfrey and walked the silence and dark halls.

As I reached our common room door I heard the loud cheering from the gryffindor common room. I scoffed and had no mood on lying down in defeat.

I'm mad and not tired, I walked through the hallways until I saw people drinking outside from the loud cheers. Chanting weasly over and over again.

When I reached the paintint I heard mumbling and somebody crying. I got curious and the door was wide open anyways. I took a peak and saw Granger on the bottom of the stairs sobbing quietly.

I chose between comforting her or walk away, My feet betrayed me when I walked to her since nobody else would.

I kneeled down and offered her my small towel. She looked up and I could see the water forming in her eyes as she took it. I sat down besides her without realizing it.