Chapter 3

Auralie's point of view

Draco and I wandered around Hogwarts, heading into an old storage room where there were lots of mysterious objects. I watched and followed my brother toss and catch the green apple on his hand.

We had a task to do, it is to find the very same closet that we saw in borgin and burke's. I never wanted to do the task, but Draco insisted to before we get in trouble with our parents.

He even wanted to go alone but I knew better than to leave him to do this. I stopped in my tracks when a large thing caught my eyes, it was covered in an old blanket.

"Draco, It's this one." I whispered stopping him in his tracks and turn to me. He pulled the sheet off and I was right.

Same features, colors, details. This was it.

"Nicely done sister."

Early in the morning I decided to head to the quidditch try offs. It would make me feel better to watch Ron Weasly attempt to be a keeper and miserably fail and fall. How I would pay a million to witness that.

I fixed my tie when the wind grew large and almost blew me off the stands. I saw a familiar girl holding on a book while she looked down, focused.

I walked over to her and sat besides her, acknowledging my presence she rolled her eyes making me frown.

"What's gotten in your arse Granger?" I asked and she simply moved away from me a few inches making me laugh.

"Apparently you." She said making me laugh at her attempt to insult me. Flattered really.

I decided to leave her alone and looked down the field. Potter was getting ready as the mere seeker he is and My gaze saw Weasly looking nervous. A guy besides him talked while looking at our direction, more specifically, Hermione.

I felt an unfamiliar anger rose inside me, Are they pining for Granger? Impossible. Hermione has only one interest and It's Ron. I'm not blind I see it.

I watched Harry fly high unlike anyone, getting a good look from top. I let out a chuckle when Ron almost fell off his broom when he reached his mark.

Hermione mumbled something in spite of me and I didn't hear it. Probably heard me laugh and got mad, again.

I saw Hermione look at Ron's direction, worriness filled her face. She knew very well that the boy wouldn't survive after 10 points of Harry's team.

On Ron's opposite team, their keeper seemed to be very good at his place. He kicks and even catches the small ball that was headed for him. I wonder what Weasly has up his sleeve to beat a man like him.

I watched closely when Ron tries to be a show off and blocks everything coming at him. I'm surprised to see he does well, but he oftens let the ball hit his head instead of kicking it or catching it normally.

"Pathetic." I whispered and leaned to my seat while smirking at the play.

Ron even slipped and held on the broom's edge to stay  on it. I laughed and I earned a glare from the girl besides me.

"Your friend lacks practice, Granger." I spoke to arise something in her and she clicked her tongue.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself, Malfoy." She spat and went back to watch Ron with a worried expression. Looks like she desperately wanted him to get in the team.

I scoffed and watched.

Ron's team sped off to their enemy and had prepared to win a score out of this. I noticed that Hermione knew this as well, She whispered something under her breath and I frowned looking at the keeper.