Chapter 5

Auralie's point of view

"What were you doing lurking out? You could've gotten caught." I said as I was besides Draco, he seemed to be irritated and mad.

I for one is beyond angry, He almost gotten killed for one mistake.

"I've sworn to protect you." Severus suddenly pushed Draco on the wall, threatening him. "Both you and your sister. By the unbreakable vow."

"Let him go, we don't need protection." I said whispering while I had my hand on my wand in case I have to push him back.

"I was- We are chosen for this!" Draco shouted, merely his voice echoing in the halls. "out of all the other, Me."

"Draco hush!" I said warningly as his voice became louder and louder, I'm afraid someone will hear and expose us to Dumbledore.

I listened as the two bicker in front of me like mad people. I didn't want to butt in and have to fight both of them to reason. Draco is just scared, all three of us is.  I mean, who wouldn't be after all we serve the dark lord now, there is no going back.

Going back home is not really promising, We don't celebrate christmas, new years all of that. I just stay in my room and wait til the break is over.

The most I have been looking for all year is getting to see Hermione Granger once I come back to Hogwarts, She seemed to be the only one occupying my mind since 2nd year.

After an argument with Draco about his stunt, I decided to walk it off around the train in hopes to clear my head. I suddenly feel like I could kill anyone right now.

When a suddent bump occured in the cabin I was in, I held onto a wall and a flash of an image appeared between my eyes. I winced in pain as my headache started to grow, There was nobody here and I kneeled down, closing my eyes begging for this nightmare to stop.

"No..." I whispered as I saw Draco die in my arms, He is bleeding and his eyes were unresponsive.

"Please..." I whispered punching the wall to make it stop. I see him, fighting for his life, fighting an unknown figure. He looked away distracted and got hit.

I heard mumbling above me and I couldn't figure it out. I kept mumbling no as if it would work, that the horrible images of my twin brother would vanish if I beg.

I felt someone pull me to a small room and sat me down on the sofa, I tried to open my eyes but all I see is a bright light. Am I dying? Is it simply my imagination?

"Auralie..."

A soft voice called and I could see clearly. "Hermione..?"

I touched my face as the tears in my eyes started to drop. That imagination... Draco dying, He looked so hurt...

"Auralie. Come here." I felt Hermione's arm pull me to her and I could only sob, I have never seen my brother die so painfully. He was choking on his blood while I tried to wake him up or even talk.

"H-He was dying... I couldn't help h-him, Hermione." I spoke trying to explain but I felt her shake her head behind my shoulder while comforting me in any way she can.

"Shh... It's alright." She whispered, tracing down circles on my back.

After a few minutes I felt myself becoming calmer and calmer. I had already pulled away from her and looked down, ashamed of what she saw in me. I don't cry just to any other people, not even my brother.

"I'm sorry, about what I said in the Christmas party." Hermione spoke and I saw her hand reach to my cheek, to attempt on wiping away my tears.

"I apologize for calling you a mudblood. I don't know what came over me." I said and her hand retreated back to her lap.