Chapter 26

Narrator's point of view

When they arrived at the hogsmeade, many cats can be heard from the distance. They got stuck on an entrance for it is locked.

"In here Potter." Somebody whispered in a small house just near them. They wasted no time on getting inside even if it was dark.

When they went downstairs Ron whispered to Hermione, "Did you get a look of him? For a second I thought that was—"

"—I know. Dumbledore." Hermione cleared and they both walked to Harry who was looking at a shard of a mirror.

"That looks familiar." Auralie whispered to Harry who was also feeling the same thing. The girl looked at the mirror besides her and saw Harry on it's reflection.

"Harry, I can see you on this." Hermione called and pointed at the broken mirror, with Harry's reflection on it. He frowned and took a step closer.

Footsteps thud on the background and a man who helped them appeared, "Bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

Auralie looked at the man, his voice was so familiar and so does his face.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother." Harry exclaimed earning a hit of realization to all of them. "It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby!"

'So that's why he looks so familiar.' Auralie thought

"Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked aback looking at the window in front of him for intruders. One can't be too careful.

"He's dead." Harry informed him.

Aberforth's face went soft, "Sorry to hear that, I like that elf."

Harry pointed at the mirror, "Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Curiosity laced his voice.

"Mundungus Fletcher. About a year ago." He claimed walking towards the table in front of him.

"He had no right handing it to you it belongs
to—" Harry was furious of the topic but chosen to hide it

"—Sirius. Albus told me." The man said calming him down. "He also told me you'd likely be gat off if you ever found out I had it, But ask yourself, Where would you be if I didn't?" He was already in front of Harry while they look at each other in the eye.

"We need to get into Hogwarts." Harry said while the other three drank and eat from the food that Aberforth gave them. "Tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now? Nice job, easy." The Dumbledore poured beer on his glass as he spoke.

"We've been hunting Horcruxes. We think the last one is inside the castle but we need your help getting in."

"That's no job my brother has given you, It's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favour boy, go home and live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through." Harry fought

"Well what makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you." Aberforth's voice got louder as do his beliefs. "In all the time he knew, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?" He pointed at the picture behind Harry that was slightly moving.

"Why should he?" Potter asked standing still

"Keep secrets you tell me."

"I trusted him." Harry said firmly, not doubting for one second of his decisions to trust Albus.