Chapter 8

Narrator's point of view

"We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir." Harry said while he had the arms of Albus around his Shoulder. "To madam Pompfrey."

The old man was limping, too weak to go walk or even talk. Harry lead him to a wall, letting the old man down easily.

"No..." He groaned and regained his composture. "Severus. Severus is all I need. Wake him. Tell him what happened, speak to no one else. Severus, Harry." Dumbledore said, placing both his palms on his knees to breathe more comfortably.

Harry hesitatedly walked to leave but something was telling him don't go. He looked back once more to make sure that the man who helped him grow up is fine to be left alone.

"Harry do as I say.." Dumbledore said standing up, his strength coming back. "Trust me."

Harry looked at him one last time and ran to go to Severus Snape. But when he went down, he saw a figure walk up, all in dark clothes.

He defied the idea of going to Snape, curious of who that was and what's their business here. He peaked through a hole wherein he can see Dumbledore and a familiar face pointint a wand.

"Good evening, Auralie. What brings you here? In this fine, spring evening." Dumbledore knew what she was going to do, despite the ragged breaths coming out of the girl's mouth, It was time.

"Who was that? I heard you talking." She asked

"I often talk aloud to myself, I find it extraordinary useful." Albus excused, walking to his left side where he first got there. He asked a question to Auralie but the girl stayed silent, pondering in her head.

"Auralie, You are no assassin." The man spoke cautiously, putting his hands together to his front.

"How do you know what I am? There are some things that would shock you." Auralie had a glare at him the entire time, her wand still pointed to the man.

"Auralie, you did not curse Katie bell. You are much different than your brother, Draco. You don't have to prove to them what you truly are." Dumbledore spoke in a soft tone and it made Auralie consider her decisions.

Growing up in a household where no one would let you have fun is not ideal. Her life, Her future was all planned by her parents. She didn't have a choice, Had to grow up with no worries but her mental capability.

"Don't fool me, I was chosen, Just like my family." Auralie brought her sleeve up, revealing the death-eaters mark.

It brought a surprised look in Dumbledore's face, as well as Harry who was listening and watching from below.

"I shall make it easy for you." Dumbledore brought his wand up causing a flush of fear in Auralie's behind.

"Expelliarmus!" She shouted the wand flying away from his grasp. Harry pulled his wand out, pointing it at the girl who seemed to be afraid of doing what's best.

She was shaking violently on her feet, while her eyes was staring at Dumbledore, defenseless and weak.

"Auralie, Very good." He praised in a low tone.

The door from downstairs opened, causing both Harry and Dumbledore to look at their side.

"You're not alone. Are the others..." Dumbledore spoke to himself. "How?" He asked curiously, shocked that people have managed to infiltrate Hogwarts.

"The vanishing cabinet, in the room of requirement... Dra- I, have been mending it." Auralie explained, it will surely not affect everything if she told him the truth. In honesty, Draco has been the one repairing it but, She didn't want to bring up his name at a time like this.