Chapter 10

Narrator's point of view

"Severus.." The dark lord himself greeted the man who seemed to be surprised by his colleague and a friend in here. Unlike the other death-eaters, his friend was on the air, practically have been tortured. "I was beginning to worry that you had lost your way. Come, We've saved you a seat."

Snape walked towards the vaccant chair and sat down, his eyes meeting Auralie's for a second before the girl pulled herself together and looked down. She didn't want to speak nor look at anyone from this table, not even her brother who is besides her.

"Do you bring news I trust?" Voldemort asked in anticipation.

"It will happen, saturday next, At nightfall." Severus answered blankly.

While the women and men talk amongst themselves planning to infiltrate Harry Potter and his friends, Auralie fidgeted her fingers under the table. Feeling anxious and worried.

"What about you? Lucius.." Voldemort stood behind his chair, The white haired man staring down in fear.

"I require your wand." He extended his hand, wanting Lucius's wand to be gived to him with ease.

The man with shaky hands took out his wand from a cane, looking at it one last time before handing it in from his lord.

Voldemort studied it, asking questions and snapped the head all so easily. It made Lucius frightened that he flinched from the wood breaking behind his ear.

"And the core?"

"Dragon heartstring.." Lucius said in a mumbled tone, not daring to speak louder than his superior behind him.

"To those of you who do not know, we are joined tonight with Miss Charity burbage." Voldemort spoke while bringing the woman closer until she was above the table.

Auralie watched as the poor woman moan in pain every second from under her breath. She knew that woman, her professor. She didn't need to feel the need to pity her, not at a time like this as well.

"Her specialty is muggles study." A few laughter errupted. "It is miss burbage's belief that muggles are not so different from us. She would, given her way have us mate with them." Voldemort spoke in a disgusted tone of a voice and everyone on the table laughed at Charity's speciality. Only the malfoys and snape couldn't share the same humour as to nothing of this is to be found funny.

"To her the mixture of magical and muggle blood is not an abomination. But something to be encouraged."

Charity looked up and saw a familiar face, Severus Snape was looking at her, trying his best to remain calm and act as if he does not care at all.

"S-Severus... Severus please." She begged looking at him in the eye. Snape kept his guard up and felt the dark lords eye look at him. "We're friends..." She sobbed.

Snape looked at her, inside he pitied the woman who was his friend in Hogwarts, now a liability to everyone in the room.

Voldemort waved his wand, Or lucius's, and the woman dropped to the table unresponsive.

Auralie gasped quietly and flinched by the sudden move. A tear rolled down the woman's eye but she was already dead when it did.

As much as it pained Auralie to watch this she has no choice. She will be killed before she knows even tried to leave.

She wanted to go back to Hermione. Have her talk to her to calm down her down, distract her from Auralie's wrongful doings and more. She only visited once and she should've said goodbye properly, not by writing on a stupid paper like an idiot.