EPILOGUE

In a peaceful daylight, where you can hear the birds chirping and the sound of the dancing leaves. The Cajarte couple spend their time together while drinking a cup of tea in their living room. Servants were delighted to see the both of them laughing and being intimate with each other.

But most of all, Celine was happy when the Grand Duchess told her that she was pregnant. As Celine humming while walking on the long carpet, she was sightseeing the enormous wedding frame of her masters that almost occupy all the space of the wall. Then, she almost bump one of her friends that was also a maid.

"May I ask you a favor?"

"Is something the matter?" She noticed the tray of food she was bringing with the two of her hands. "To whom you will give that?"

"Right. This was for the person who was locked in the basement. Could you please bring it to her? I was suddenly called by the Head Maid."

"Alright. No problem."

"Thanks Celine! I own you a drink."

"Sure."

As she walks down at the bottom of endless stair, it gets darker by every step she takes and the only source of her light was the torch attach on the bricks. She continues with her hum as she was in such a good spirit.

She stopped at the front of a rusted jail and when she saw the state of the fallen Princess of Mazo, she couldn't feel anything but to pity her.

"Please do eat well."

Her skinny hands were both restrained by the shackles upwards as her knees bleed from kneeling for the past years. There were visible scars of thousand whips and she couldn't imagine, what tortured she have been through.

After bringing her food, Celine only got a reply from her was growl. She decided to return in the living room, where the foolish couple is flirting. However, she didn't expect a sudden guest.

"Archduke, what brings you here in our manor? You do know that you're disturbing my time with my lovely wife, right?"

"Good day. A pleasant greeting wouldn't hurt that much."

The Grand Duchess chuckles and that made the Grand Duke clicked his tongue. He put his arm around the waist of his wife. "Get to the point."

"Well, I heard the rumors that you were totally smitten and it wasn't wrong."

Celine regrets that she came back to serve them. It was the person that she doesn't want to meet. Yet, it was too late to retreat as their eyes met and the Archduke smirk at her.

"I was looking for my lucky one-hundredth concubine."

Yes. This man was a huge collector of women and a philanderer that he hasn't chosen an official wife among his concubines.

"You must have come to the wrong place," the Grand Duke commented with a cold voice as if he doesn't care and only wants to resume caressing the stomach of his wife.

"Oh no, you're wrong." The Archduke wink at Celine that sent shivers while she was standing in the corner, waiting for a signal to pour them a tea. "I just found her perfectly."