PROLOGUE

This is a tale.

A medieval world where hideous monsters exist. As if the world only revolves in war, the only way to conquer territories. Greedy royals and nobles that owned lands held status and power.

Dwarves live in the small country called Vantalia. Elves in Nia and strong Vikings will be found in Euroria. They underestimated the pirates in the Republic of Galleros. While in Mazo, they dare to allow slavery and oppressed the commoners. The beastkins in the Trinidad were like a plague that one's need to avoid. Undead army rules half of the land of Louthia. They bow their heads and worship the Prodigies in the Kingdom of Velez.

It was normal to hire the famous group of assassins named the seven deadly sins to kill without dirtying their hands. As the devils and demons lie within the dark, they will wait until someone summons them. Witches will curse you in the vast area of a dim forest. Healers are sacred, wizards and mages can use magic

This a tale.

A story about a Count daughter who lives in the Capital of the Claintery Empire and marries the tyrant Grand Duke of Arello.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.