20. Feels like Heaven

"Sit here" he said pointing at his own thighs.

Zhan turned holding Yibo's knees before lifting his left leg and placing it beside Yibo's hip. He carefully grabbed Yibo's shoulder and placed his body on Yibo's strong muscular thighs keeping his head low, almost too scared to look into Yibo's eyes.

Finally, the moment which Yibo was waiting for, something he has dreamed for the past few weeks was happening, the feeling of joy was taken over by the strong feeling of Lust. He wanted Zhan so much that it frightened him. He was looking at every inch of Zhan's body on which his shirt hung unbuttoned. Zhan's whole body was turning red as he was sitting on Yibo's lap digging his fingers on his shoulders.

Yibo hooked his arms on Zhan's waist pressing his fingers in his soft butt cheeks. He tried to get Zhan's attention by blowing in his ears "You tempt me" he whispered.

Zhan kept his head low, he was melting in Yibo's lap begging internally to help him out of his misery. His nails still digging deep into his shoulders.

"Touch me" Yibo said demandingly with flirty smirk giving in to his internal teasing animal.

Yibo wanted Zhan to accept and say it out loud that he wanted Yibo, he wanted confirmation that he was not the only one. Zhan wanted to touch him as much as he wanted to feel his touch.

"I.... I...." Zhan said slowly removing his arms that dig in his shoulders as he leaned his lips inches away from Yibo's chest as his body trembled.

Yibo's stomach twisted as he saw Zhan make his move, "Touch me" Yibo said again biting his lower lip.

Zhan gently kissed the middle of Yibo's chest teasingly mumbling "where bobo?"

Yibo was surprised as he witnessed naughty side of Zhan.

Zhan lowered his head further as he bite Yibo's nipple, licking around it with the tip of his tongue as Yibo cried out. Yibo's hands which were tangled in Zhan's soft hair pulled Zhan closer to his chest as Zhan chuckled lowly toying with the other nipple pinching and twisting making Yibo moan in pleasure.

Yibo trailed his fingers towards the hem of Zhan's jeans as he grazed his finger against Zhan's navel and stopped, then looked at Zhan as if asking for permission.

Zhan put his head on Yibo's shoulders and closed his eyes waiting for the pleasure to come.

"Say you want it" Yibo said pulling him back with his hair.

"Tell me and I will fill you with pleasure, satisfying every inch of your body" Yibo said in his most sexy tone. Yibo yanked Zhan forward before he could understand what was happening flipping the two of them as Zhan was pinned underneath Yibo's body now.

Yibo was growing impatient, he was breathing heavily, his entire body tensed, he clenched his jaw trying to control the beast inside him and holding himself back just to get consent from the one he cares about before devouring him.

"I want to lick your abs" Zhan mumbled shamefully lower than whisper this time.

But Yibo was quick to hear him, just the words were enough for Yibo to make his entire body react. He quickly switched their positions making Zhan sit on his lower body.

"All yours" he said folding his hands behind his head.

Zhan was obsessed with Yibo's abs he wanted to feel them, he lowered his head and dipped his tongue in Yibo's belly button making him squirm. He slowly rolled his tongue on his abs tasting, biting every inch of it. Yibo's muscles twitched under the touch of his tongue. Yibo's head hit the pillow as his hands hovered on Zhan's back.