14. You & I

"Take care my boy, don't be hard on yourself, ask Zhan's help whenever needed love you bobo" she said to yibo walking out of his room followed by Zhan.

"Lunch is prepared, you boys can heat up when you want to eat" she was giving instructions to Zhan before leaving, she was visiting her doctor and the only thing that gave her peace during Yibo's injury was Zhan's presence. Granny was relaxed and happy that yibo has great friend like Zhan who is willing to take care of him when he is hurt and alone.

"I will try to wrap up and come at the earliest", she said kissing Zhan on his cheeks and making her way out towards her ride.

Zhan turned around walking towards Yibo's room, the thought of staying alone with Yibo was giving him jitters. He decided to think rationally and focus on his purpose to be there, which was helping Yibo.

"So, what do you want to do Yibo" Zhan asked all excited entering Yibo's bedroom.

"Whatever you are willing to do" Yibo replied, suddenly Zhan was screaming internally at his reply imagining thing he would like to do to him.

Zhan tried to control his corrupt mind and sat on the chair next to his bed looking around his room, the walls were painted royal blue with a white curtain hanging over the window. His bed was in the center of the room and had white comforter with blue pillow and sky blue print on it. There was a study table next to it with stickers of all sports bike, skateboards and basketball clubs on it. A slam dunk hung above his bed, trophies and medals nicely placed on shelves with some really interesting books. Study table had small picture of Zhan and yibo together which they took last year at school festival. Yibo noticed smirk on his friend's face looking at the picture.

"What are you looking at? Haven't you been here earlier" Yibo asked.

"Not recently" he said, picking up one of the book from the table.

"Wow, I always wanted to read this book The little prince Zhan said looking at it.

"You can read it with me if you want" yibo said looking at his excitement.

Zhan was about to get up and leave when Yibo pulled him by his hand making him sit closer on his bed. There face was inches apart.

Zhan was shocked, his heart started pounding in his chest, He kept his eyes on the floor.

"Zhan look at me, I have something to say" Yibo said sounding serious.

"What is it yibo, Shall I get you something" Zhan enquired.

"No, I need you to sit here and listen to me first" Yibo said softly.

Zhan raised his head, he gulped looking at innocent feature on Yibo's beautiful face, his long thick lashes, pink cheeks, he was lost in his thoughts when yibo called him again.

"Zhan, I never properly apologized to you for what happened that night" Yibo said regretfully.

Zhan suddenly turned red at the mention of the kiss which they shared.

"I am so sorry Zhan, I know it can't be undone, But can you forgive me please" Yibo said pleading.

"Its ok yibo, it was not your fault. And I will be very angry if you blame yourself. It was I who initiated it so we both are at fault, and the sooner we forget the better" he said smiling at yibo. They both remained still looking in each others eyes Yibo's hand still holding Zhan.

"Do you want to watch movie together Zhan asked ruffling through Yibo's hair and stepping away from yibo before he burns hole in his face with sharp gaze.

"Sure, anything but horror". He said and Zhan knew how yibo gets cold sweat watching ghost movies.

Zhan was happy they had cleared the air between them after there small talk, apology wasn't necessary but admitting what happened which he could have prevented meant a lot to Zhan. He couldn't help but admire yibo more. It was evening already, they both had good time, after lunch they watched couple of movies, played video games by evening they were pretty exhausted.