15. You don't want it?

"Stay please" Yibo said sounding drowsy. Zhan stood staring at him debating if he should stay, or leave. Gritting his teeth and gathering all the self-control Zhan had, he climbed in behind him.

It was 8'oclock in the morning, Yibo felt the warmth of another body, it scared him first as he totally forgot Zhan was there

It was 8'oclock in the morning, Yibo felt the warmth of another body, it scared him first as he totally forgot Zhan was there. He opened his eyes just to find himself face to face to the most handsome human ever. Zhan moved and rolled on his side, his hair falling on his face Yibo wanted to move it from his face but decided not to as it made him look more innocent like a baby. A smile popped on Yibo's face as he kept looking at him. He tightened the arm around his waist only to give Zhan more comfort to snuggle closer. Yibo leaned in to kiss him but pulled back, he still regrets stealing his first kiss, he won't do anything without his consent anymore he thought. He detached himself from Zhan, limping towards bathroom and closing the door behind. He leaned on the sink looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"How do I control myself" he screamed in his mind.

He heard knock on bathroom door, Yibo's twist and turns might have woken up Zhan.

"Are you alright Yibo, does it hurt" Zhan asked sounding concerned.

"Do you need your medicine Yibo, how can I help you, tell me" he asked again.

"I am alright, give me a moment" Yibo replied and with calm face opened the bathroom door.

Ignoring his sweaty palms and throbbing heart he managed to give Zhan slight smile.

"Dont worry Zhan, I just wanted to use washroom" He assured as he walked towards the bed followed by Zhan.

They both remained silent for few minutes, Zhan looked back up at Yibo his hairline was wet, his face, cheeks, nose all turned red he looked gorgeous. Zhan picked tissue from the bedside table and started wiping Yibo's face clean.

Yibo was squirming within, the urge to touch Zhan was driving him crazy.

"I am sorry I hurt you Zhan" Yibo said softly.

"Thats fine bobo, I wish you would have open up to me" Zhan said.

"I promise I will never hurt you again" Yibo replied.

Yibo was becoming impatient and noticed Zhan was becoming uncomfortable with this touchy conversation. Zhan had no clue Yibo was barely keeping himself from attacking him at that very moment.

Yibo looked straight at Zhan, who was done cleaning his face. He never lowered his head once when he called out his name again but this time with deep, sexual tone which made Zhan look back at Yibo with wide eyes .."Zhan"

"I am crazy about you?"

Zhan stopped breathing, he looked away trying to escape Yibo's gaze under which he was melting into a puddle, Zhan clutch the bedsheet underneath trying to calm.

Zhan was feeling Yibo's breath as he was moving closer, his lips near Zhan's earlobe when he whispered

"Can I taste your lips"

He said it, there was no looking back now. He lowered his head and took Zhan's earlobe in his soft lips and licked it gently. He took pleasure in teasing Zhan while Zhan squeezed his eyes shut, his fingers digging in his own palms.

"Admit you like it"..... say it Zhan" and I will not hold back" Yibo said seductively.

Zhan couldnt believe what was happening. It was a dream or may be side effects of medicine on Yibo he thought.

Yibo gave one last lick on his earlobes before withdrawing, which relaxed Zhan but also made him little unhappy.

Time to go back to sleep he thought turning towards his side of bed when, he felt gentle kiss on his neck. Yibo was playing smart only giving him small peck on his neck to excite him but not kissing where Zhan wanted the most. Internally Yibo wanted to devour him but more than teasing him, Yibo wanted to make sure this is what Zhan wants. He made mistake last time for which Zhan forgive him. The Zhan who kissed him was drunk, wasted had no clue or intention to kiss him may be. It was important for Yibo to know how Zhan feels.

Yibo squeezed Zhan's tiny waist and smashed him against his chest, Zhan could feel every ab, every muscle while Yibo was nibbing on his chin and licking his adam's apple, Zhan could hear sound of Yibo's sucking on his skin.

"I can melt you in my arms Zhan, just say you like it"

Zhan was not giving up, no matter how much he wanted Yibo to consume him, he was not going to beg he thought.

Yibo was apprehensive to continue without his permission and decided to stop before he makes Zhan uncomfortable. Last thing he wanted was to hurt Zhan for his own pleasure. Yibo pulled his lips away from Zhan only to leave him in mess.

Yibo stepped back looking at Zhan all over, he noticed Zhans body tingled and turned red completely. Yibo gave evil smirk. He pushed Zhan and pinned him on the bed hovering his body over him.

"You want me Zhan, say it. Your body needs me already" Yibo said looking at Zhan's little member who was slowly coming to life. But still no sign of Zhan giving up.

Yibo slowly let go of his hands and lifted his own body siting up, he remained quiet.

He ruffled his hair and released sighed, "I guess you dont like me" he asked.

Zhan turned around shoving his face inside his pillow. He wanted Yibo's touch all over him right now, but he couldn't bring himself to accept it. His member was throbbing in pain feeling unknown desire. He felt yibo was rather bored or not interested now.

"You dont want it" Yibo asked.

Zhan replied still face shoved inside "I um ot"

"Huh?" Yibo asked.

"Tringggggggggggggggggg" Zhans phone rang leaving him startled.

He quickly grabbed it to look who it was "Its Paul" he said.

Paul: "Hey Zhan, I came to visit Yibo, thought we both can see him together, but your mom told me you are with him this weekend"

"Ahh.. Yes, I am here, come over Paul" Zhan replied.

"I am already here Zhan, no one is answering the door, so finally I called you" Paul said in frustration.

Thank you!