2. Basorexia (urge to kiss)

Zhan was restless entire day at school as he couldnt concentrate on lectures. Apart from Yibo he also told his classmate Paul about his mystery kisser from last night.

It was lunchtime and Paul was sitting beside Zhan trying to understand the whole situation. Zhan wanted to put an end to his misery so he decided to ask his friends for help in finding this girl of his dreams. Paul agreed but he knew Yibo will not willingly help him as he still has his doubts about Zhan and his first kiss.

It was Friday night Zhan decided to call his friends over for movie night as his parents and sister are out of town this weekend.

It was 8pm already he prepared bags of his favourite chips, pizza snacks for his friends.

Paul reached first and started helping Zhan with dinner.

"Zhan, Yibo was supposed to be here by now, he is not coming?" asked Paul

"He should be here any minute, he has his basketball training today. "

Zhan thought Yibo was purposely avoiding him these days since he knew Zhan is behind their life to find this girl who took his first kiss.

There was a knock on the door, Paul went to check who it was

Yibo entered holding a box of Spicy pot rice and handing it over to Zhan.

"Grandma made it for you since you like it." Yibo said

They all gathered near sofa, munching on their favourite snacks and planning what to watch.

"Zhan what are we watching tonight," Paul asked looking at various collection of Korean and Chinese movies near the table.

"Guys, how about a drama on friendship Where your eyes linger lets watch that" Zhan said.

Paul looked at Zhan in surprise "Best friends" since when does BL drama qualify as friendship?"

Its a BL drama about two boys in love and discovering their true feelings Paul said

Yibo looked little uncomfortable at this whole BL drama situation.

"So?? Love has no gender, what difference it makes if its BL, I have been waiting to watch it since Yanli recommended it" Zhan said.

Yibo and Zhan didnt know how to react on their friends point of view about Love. He really believes in unconditional, true love Yibo felt.

Without further discussion they started watching it.

After few episodes Zhan decided to get into the real deal and his purpose to call them tonight.

"Yibo are you free this weekend" Zhan asked

Yibo looked at Zhan and he knew what is coming, He tried to avoid his gaze and focus on the television. Zhan looked at paul for help in persuading Yibo

"Yibo lets help our buddy in finding this girl who took his Lipginity," he said laughing

"Dont you want to spend more time with your girlfriend Zoey and I want to be with my date on weekends, rather than watching Zhan crying his eyes out watching two men makeout in BL dramas."

"Lets find that girl and give our Zhan a chance to do some real action."

Yibo looked at Paul in disagreement and said, "since when have I ditched my friends to hang out with my girlfriend. And when was the last time you went on date?? "

"Errrr.... few months back, actually nine months back to be exact" Paul replied smiling shamelessly.

Zhan sat next to Yibo explaining him why is it so necessary for him to find this girl

"Yibo you know I have been waiting all my life to find this perfect lover who will make me feel special. It wasnt just a kiss, it was a taste of heaven on my lips, I felt as if all my miseries and sorrows will fade away in that one kiss. It was the best kiss of my life I think I am suffering from Basorexia since then"

Yibo wasnt buying his romantic lines from Kdrama, he simply said "Zhan why dont you date someone new who is beautiful, fun and compatible rather than wasting your time on this Soul kisser quest. How do you know it was the best kiss you had? You never ever kissed anyone before."

"Dont you look at me with those puppy eyes" Yibo said looking at Zhan realising he was about to cry, Yibo knew it will not be easy to reject him this time.

Finally, with heavy heart Yibo agreed but on one condition.

"What condition between friends," Zhan argued frowning

"That I will tell you when the time comes" Yibo said.

Zhan was fine with whatever condition yibo might have; he was more than happy that Yibo agreed to help him find her.

"Lets make list of people who were present at the party that night" Yibo said

Immediately Zhan pulled out a black diary and started listing names

Sean Zhan -X

Yibo and his girlfriend Zoey -X

Paul wen- X

Darren wang

Suzy yang

Li Qin

Mianmian

Zhan strike off names from the list who are not to be considered and focused on the rest who shared table with them at the party.