19. My heart hurts

"What happened Zhan, scared to be alone with me?" Yibo said softly.

Yibo leaned his back against the sofa as he closed his eyes, he knew Zhan wanted answers and that can only be the reason he walked in tonight at his request.

Zhan saw the way Yibo leaned his head against the sofa, it was obvious that something was bothering him, and he hoped with all his heart that he wasnt the reason for whatever Yibo was going through. Zhan decided to wait till Yibo starts talking, he just wanted to give him chance to compose himself.

After what felt like hours, finally Zhan spoke.

"Why am I here Yibo? What do you want to talk about?" Zhan whispered.

Yibo didnt open his eyes but just nodded as Zhan watched him, for once Yibo looked like he is in unbearable pain.

"What is it Zhan that you cant see?" Yibo said and opened his eyes tilted his head and looked at the timid boy who was sitting on sofa biting his lower lip.

Yibo got up and walked close to Zhan, he bent on his knees pulling his face close to Zhan and made eye contact. Zhan lowered his head but yibo placed his fingers under his chin and lifted his head admiring Zhan's beautiful face.

"My heart hurts" Yibo said looking like someone who is been deprived of love for long.

"Yibo, I don't understand you anymore? You confuse me more and more each day" Zhan said pulling himself back from Yibo's touch.

"I am sorry Zhan, I didnt mean to hurt or confuse you with mixed emotions, it took me a while to understand myself and you didnt make it easier for me either. Give me chance to explain myself today" Yibo said.

Zhan was waiting for this moment eagerly. He wanted to know how Yibo feels about him.

"I always admired you since the start for your chirpy nature, cheerful and lively. You were always in good mood and being around you I slowly started to change. I was a loner but your presence made me happy, you never made me feel lonely like my parents who left me here with granny to pursue there career as if I was a burden on them" Yibo continued looking sad.

"All my birthdays, Christmas, school vacations I spent with you and you became part of my life, a very important part. Knowing or unknowingly I started to like you more than a friend. I was oblivious to my own feelings until Zoey pointed it out and that night we kissed for the first time. I was scared because I knew how much you believe in true love, soulmates, Boy meets girl kind of love stories from your Kdrama's and that was the reason you were saving yourself for that special person. Your True love"

"No matter how much I wanted I was no match for you, and your pure feelings. You deserved someone fun, energetic, lively just like you, who would make each day count for you, laugh at your jokes, giggle at your silliness kiss you, hold you and give you that pure love which you always wanted"

"Later I started developing feelings for you so I stopped going out with girls, I only wanted to be around you, care for you, feel you beside me without asking for anything in return. I was happy keeping my feeling for myself until you spent night here taking care of me and I realised I couldn't resist this feeling anymore"

"What about lizzie? You are with her" Zhan questioned giving him not buying your story look.

"The night you left her here with me for dinner, I told her about my feelings for you and asked her for help to which she agreed, she is a smart girl Zhan, she could see through you. She already knew about it"

Zhan was dumbstruck.

"It hurts Zhan, yibo said pointing at his heart, tears falling from his eyes I have never wanted anyone the way I want you, like the way I... I.... yibo stopped talking and gave Zhan the look to die for.

"Are you listening to me Zhan, I love you" he said.

"This cold, introvert, barely social, rude, difficult to handle Yibo loves you more than anyone, and wants to find new meaning to his life, laugh with you, be happy with you, learn to enjoy each moment of life only with you. I want to be that true love for you" Yibo said.

"Say something Zhan, I know this is the most selfish thing to say, but I do love you Zhan I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...." he said unable to control his feelings.

"Kiss me" Zhan said tears rolling down his cheeks darting forward and slamming his lips with Yibo's.

Zhan drifted in a world of sensation, his lips felt heavenly, better then he remembered from the first time they kissed. The whole experience was mind blowing. Zhan was melting into yibo, kissing him with passion which surprised Yibo. Zhan kissed him with so much hunger when he felt Zhans tongue flick against his tongue, yibo couldnt supress the moan that came. Yibo dropped his hands to Zhans and picked him up not releasing his lips even for a second, Zhans legs around Yibos hips. It was a deep ravenous kiss which shook both the men to their souls. Yibo could feel Zhans legs shaking either side.

Yibo walked slowly towards the bedroom carrying Zhan who was wrapped around his waist like a koala bear, Yibo dropped him on the bed, smoothly Yibos fingers travelled to Zhans collar as he ripped open his top three buttons before nuzzling his face into his crook and began to leave soft kisses. Kissing, licking before he moved further down to which Zhan shivered, and Yibo quickly pulled back. Zhan could see that his self-control was slipping and yibo was trying his best to stop himself.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's shirt and tugged on it, "don't stop Yibo" he said with lust in his voice.

That was all Yibo needed to hear, he torn his own shirt and tossed it on one side of the room sitting on the edge of the bed, Zhan couldn't supress his gasp when he saw Yibo shirtless, his low hung faded jeans that seemed moulded to his body, his upper body looked so ripped with sculpted muscles and breath taking six pack. Zhan couldn't take his eyes off, now following the hair line that headed below inside his jeans where he could see Yibo's member coming alive. Yibo sit back putting both his hands leaning behind on the bed, chest out and with evil smirk at Zhan who stood between his muscular thighs he ordered "Sit"

"Huh?" Zhan said looking at the hungry lion in front of him.

"Sit here" he said pointing at his own thighs.

My first attempt writing such scene, hope you like it