9. I found her

Yibo walked towards Zhan without breaking eye contact, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders and pulled him close rubbing his back. His hug is stronger than anything Zhan has ever known, as if holding him wasnt enough. Inspite of heaviness in his heart, it fluttered at the feeling of his body pressed against yibo. He sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciating Yibo's simple gesture. There touch made the room warm, this is what feels to be safe Zhan thought.

 There touch made the room warm, this is what feels to be safe Zhan thought

"Dont do this to me again" Yibo said calmly.

I had no idea where he came from, I was just painting and" yibo cut him before he could finish.

"Did he hurt you, tell me I will make sure Romeo dies painful death Yibo hissed.

"NO NO NO you misunderstood yibo, let me tell you everything but first lets take him to the school infirmary" Zhan said looking at Darren who was lying on the floor unconscious.

***********************************************************************************************************

Paul and Mianmian came running to the infirmary.

"What is she doing here" Yibo asked looking at her walking towards them.

"Relax I called her" Zhan said.

Zhan walked Mianmian towards the corner of the corridor away from others. After a small conversation they came back.

"Lets go home Zhan said" leaving Paul and yibo puzzled.

"Do you care to tell us what happened" Yibo asked impatiently on there way back home.

"Past few days the changes you witnessed in Darren's behaviour were not because of me, but Mianmian. He likes Mianmian since quiet a while now, he wanted to confess his feeling that night at party but I kept her busy and he couldnt make his move, later he saw me walking to school with her and he assumed I and Mianmian are a thing. He was watching me closely to find me alone and confront the same. Finally he got his chance today, his intention was not to harm me but to give me warning" Zhan said clarifying there doubts.

"How dare he attack you alone in the dark" Paul said looking furious.

Yibo was however calm, It was a long day a lot happened which they wanted to forget.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Are you busy today Zhan" Yanli asked on breakfast table.

"I am always free for my loving sister, what do you want tell me and I will be at your service" said Zhan smiling.

"Its my first anniversary and I want to gift Chen something special, I like your fashion sense, help me buy him something trendy, will you?? Please" she requested.

"You dont have to say please. Chen is a loving boyfriend, he takes good care of you. I would love to help you shop for him" Zhan said.

Yanli started screaming with excitement, "yeah, Zhan you are the best brother ever, give me few minutes I will get ready" she said walking towards her room.

Zhan and Yanli were more friends then siblings, she could read Zhan simply looking into his eyes. She could sense that her sweet brother was little disturbed these days, shopping was just an excuse to get him out to have fun and relax.

"How are things Zhan, you are awfully quiet these days. You have stopped inviting your friends over and watching kdramas too" she asked.

"I am just occupied with my school studies and activities, my friends are busy too in their own life" Zhan said dropping his face looking at the floor.

"Dont tell me" she said all excited. "you found her, who kissed you that night" right?"

"Absolutely not, and I dont see that happening in near future either" He said avoiding her eyes.

"Oh! dont get upset. My brother deserves the best and dont you know all things come to those who wait she said trying to cheer him up.

I am not sure, if I want to find that person anymore, Zhan thought to himself. Something inside him has changed after that incident with Darren or was it because of Yibo, he was yet to decide.

Zhan and Yanli had great time together, they did there shopping, bought beautiful clothes for Chen and yanli to celebrate on there anniversary. Zhan also bought his painting supplies which he couldnt take out time to go for shopping. Finally after getting tired from all running around, purchasing and window shopping Zhan asked Yanli if they could break for lunch to which she agreed but not to his choice of food. Zhan was busy convincing Yanli to eat Spicy beef hotpot and to his surprise someone walked up to him.

"Hey Zhan, how are you, busy shopping" Zoey asked who came out of nowhere.

"Hello Zoey, just came for shopping with my sister" he said introducing both ladies.

Yanli was happy to meet her brothers friend who was too pretty and looked stunning in the dress she was wearing, both the ladies started admiring each other sharing what they bought and what is trending in which shop. Zhan couldnt help but smile looking at his sister and Zoey who got along so quickly. Suddenly Zhan noticed Zoey was wearing a beautiful rose gold necklace with heart shaped diamond pendant in it. Zhan froze as he laid his eyes on it. He moved closer to take a good look at it, Zoey noticed where his eyes linger she felt awkward and stepped back.

"Beautiful necklace" Yanli said.

"Really! thank you, Its a Valentine's special couple chain" she said showing it to Yanli.

"Where is yibo" Zhan asked suddenly, "is he around here with you"

"No, havent seen him lately" Zoey replied casually.

"Why? Dont tell me he is again busy practicing leaving you all alone to shop" Zhan said teasing her.

"No, we are not together anymore, didnt he tell you. Anyways I have to be somewhere, lets catch up some other time" She bid farewell to both siblings and left.

Zhan was looking at her dumbstruck as she walked towards the exit door leaving them behind.

"What happened Zhan", yanli asked who noticed her brother was in state of shock.

"Yanli, I think I am the reason they broke up" Zhan said feeling sad.

"What makes you say that" yanli asked.

"She is the one I kissed that night" Zhan said looking at his sister who couldn't believe what she heard.