6. Adam's Apple

Cold breeze was playing with Zhan's hair, angelic voice of Liang Bo singing song "BOY" was playing in his mind. He felt himself drawn towards the person through eyes, slowly he moved closer he could smell sweet fragrance of lavender which evoke an unknown want in him. Zhan felt warm breath on his cheeks, he was moving closer and closer towards the object of his desire, all he wanted was to devour those soft lips which he was now tracing with his fingers, lips touched sending tingling sensation throughout his body, his stomach felt funny as the person started responding slowly nibbling on his lips, he pulled the person by neck to deepen it as if teaching the other who rules. His fingers playing with the heart pendant as he moved his hands to lift the chin feeling the persons adam's apple with his thumb..

Trrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzzing sound of alarm forced Zhan to open his eyes with his heart banging against his chest. There was no way it could have happened his soul kisser has an ADAM'S APPLE....

*******************************************************************************************************

Walk towards school is awfully quiet today, Zhan was in no mood to talk, Yibo felt god has finally answered his prayers and now he can admire the beauty of this morning. No matter how much he wanted, quiet Zhan did not look so appealing to him and he decided to break the silence.

"Zhan, lately you havent invited me to watch your favourite kdramas" Yibo said trying to get some reaction

Zhan faked smile towards Yibo and said "lets plan this weekend"

Yibo put his arm around his cute friends shoulder and pulled him closer "Tell me Zhan, what is bothering you. Dont you know I cant stand to see you sad"

Zhan was still in state of shock trying to recollect every detail of his dream or a nightmare whatever he could call. Suddenly he was shaken as Yibo abruptly pulled him by his arm to face him.

"Answer me dammit, why are you sulking early morning" Yibo said raising his voice, pining his eyes on Zhan.

Zhan was fortunate to have a caring friend like Yibo he thought, he wanted to share the reason but how? what would he say, and will Yibo ever understand his agony who was always against finding this mystery kisser. A stubborn brat like Yibo was not going to take no for an answer and Zhan knew he had no choice left.

"Yibo" he said softly looking into the others eyes, "I..... I... think I kissed Darren"

The words hit Yibo like bullet, he pulled his arm away from Zhan's shoulder looking at him in dismay.

"You.....Kissed....Da..Darren !" Yibo said with a question mark written all over his face.

"Yes" Zhan replied.

"When??? Yesterday after I left for my practice" Yibo enquired.

"No Yibo, I meant that night after party, You think I go around kissing people every day" words came out of Zhan's mouth as if he was hurt.

"How will I know, you tell me? Arent you the kissing expert who describes his first kiss like Shakespeare and cant stop praising his kisser whom he doesnt even remember. And now you are telling me its that idiot secret admirer of yours." Yibo said who looked furious.

"What? Secret what?" Zhan said in surprise.

"Don't tell me Zhan you havent noticed that he keeps ogling at you wherever you go" Yibo said with disbelief

Zhan was taking time to absorb what he just heard.

Yibo realised they were getting late for school, he dragged Zhan with one hand forcing him to walk as fast as possible.

*********************************************************************************************************

Zhan was not interested in studies today, he was lost in his own thoughts while teachers kept going on and on during lectures. Zhan was confused over his own feelings.

The kiss which he cherished past few days, the person he wanted to find so eagerly was probably Darren, which explains Darren's behaviour if only what yibo said is true. But Zhan doesn't remember getting attention or such vibe from Darren. Whenever together they casually spoke to eachother just like classmates nothing more.

Further what amazed Zhan was Yibo's reaction. He was never possessive towards Zhan but today Yibo seemed uneasy when Zhan mentioned Darren. Either yibo dislikes Darren or he simply hates Zhan's soul kisser, whatever it was Zhan was getting curious now.

During lunch time Paul and Yibo were patiently listening to each and every detail of Zhan's dream. Yibo realised how important it was for his best friend to find this person, Zhan's obsession for this soul kisser was increasing day by day. Paul on the other hand had different opinion.

"Agreed it was your soul kisser in your dream, agreed you had the same feeling all over again, agreed your soul kisser has an adam's apple, but what makes you so sure that it was Darren? Paul asked Zhan

Yibo was averting his gaze from Zhan now, as if he does not want to hear what makes Zhan so sure.

"Aren't you listening" Zhan said looking at both Yibo and Paul, "My kisser has Adam's apple and the only guy whom I could have kissed that night was him. The reason why my kisser never showed up till now is because it was him, he is probably still in state of shock, recovering from that unfortunate incident."

"Zhan Adam's apple is not something exclusive for Men, even women have Adam's apple don't you know. It is just rare in women but not impossible. There are several celebrities like Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan even Francesca Neri who has Adam's apple." Paul said feeling proud.

"Thanks for sharing your knowledge Paul, You mean to say one the these celebrities decided to grace the occasion with there presence just to bless my lips and mark my neck with a purple bruise. Shut up and stop confusing me more" No girl at the party including Mianmian, Zoey, Suzy, Li Qin have Adam's apple"

"Just saying, dont mind me, I have my reasons" Paul said feeling embarrassed.

Yibo looked at Zhan who was pretty convinced his soul kisser is Darren, and asked "Why do you feel Darren will be in state of shock after kissing you and not delighted instead?" Anyways its up to you and your lover boy Darren to decide, I am leaving, my practice is more important than your budding love story". He picked up his bag and left both Zhan and Paul baffled with his actions.

"Zhan, if I had not known your friendship I would have misunderstood Yibo as your jealous boyfriend"

"Zhan, if I had not known your friendship I would have misunderstood Yibo as your jealous boyfriend". Paul said looking at Zhan trying to read his mind.

Zhan was close to having an anxiety attack, lessthan 24hrs and he already had secret admirer, jealous best friend, soul kisser with adam's apple and a confusing friend. He couldnt take it anymore and wanted this day to end. He bid farewell to Paul and started walking towards school gate only to realise Darren's eyes following him until he was way outside school corridor.