005

— 005 fifth chapter.

after hours and hours of taking turns, some losing and some winning, the boys finally decided to take a break away from the game.

seonghwa and yeosang played a few rounds together, which mainly ended in the younger winning. seonghwa couldn't tell if he was letting the other win, or if he was just that bad at the game.

"ahh," yunho yawned as he stretched his arms out.

"dude, how are you already tired? it's still early." san said as he laughed at the male.

"that took a lot okay? i didn't even win most of the time," the taller rolled his eyes at san's comment.

"yeah, yeah." san rolled his eyes back.

"anyways, we should do something else guys." hongjoong said standing up from his seat, getting ready to shut his game off.

"like what?" jongho asked.

wooyoung placed his fingers on his chin and thought for a second, "how about we play truth or dare?" he suggested to the group. nobody seemed opposed to the game, so hongjoong grabbed a empty water bottle from his table and sat it on the floor.

"get in a circle guys." he said while sitting in front of the bottle. the group agreed as they slid into a circle.

"who's going to start?" seonghwa asked.

"how about you?" yeosang suggested from beside him, "since you're the oldest."

"okay." seonghwa shrugged as he spun the bottle. the bottle turned for a while until it came to a slow stop in front of mingi.

"truth or dare, mingi?" the black haired male asked.

"uhh, truth?" mingi said back— well, more like asked.

"is it true... hmm," seonghwa paused, "that you have a crush on somebody right now?" he asked with a mischievous smirk.

mingi huffed, his face becoming noticeably red before answering, "i may have my eye on somebody right now..."

"anyways! it's my turn!" he chuckled nervously as he grabbed the bottle and spun it. it landed on wooyoung. the short male gasped dramatically and looked over to the taller.

"okay, truth or dare, wooyoung?"

"how about.... dare!"

"okay let's see..." mingi said while looking around the room, "i dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room on the cheek."

wooyoung grew bright red, just how mingi did a few seconds ago. "no offense to the rest of you guys..." he said as he looked to his side to see san staring at him.

"none taken." yeosang muttered to which seonghwa just laughed at his sarcastic response.

"sannie." wooyoung said before he planted a kiss on the older's cheek. san just smiled brightly as he latched onto him from the side.

"aww so cute," hongjoong cooed at the couple, "you're next."

wooyoung repeated the actions of everybody before him, and spun the bottle. to his surprise, it landed on his best friend.

"ouu, yeo truth or dare?"

yeosang sighed as he thought about his choice. he knew what ever wooyoung would make him do was probably not something he'd look forward to doing.

"dare, i suppose..."

"i dare you to show us your favorite bracelet you've ever made."

"bracelets?" the three new males said in unison.

yeosang's eyes got big. he did not except for wooyoung to dare him to do anything like that. "uhh... okay..." he said while rubbing the back of his neck timidly. he got up from the floor and grabbed his bag, then pulling out a container full of the mentioned bracelets.

he was quite embarrassed to take them out. he wasn't sure if seonghwa, or his friends would find his hobby childish or not.

"i really like this one... it reminds me of spring time." he said as he pulled out a bracelet that was decorated with pastel beads and some flower charms. "oh! or this one!" he also took out one that was inspired by valentines day.

all the boys stared in awe as they watched yeosang talk about his huge collection. a very cute sight to see.

"woah... that's really cool yeosang," seonghwa breathed out as he looked at all the other pieces of jewelry.

"thanks seonghwa..." he said shyly. "to be honest, i was a bit nervous to show you guys... i was scared that you might find it childish or weird. a lot of people i've tried to make friends with thought it was strange." he said with a frown.

"what?" seonghwa suddenly felt the urge to project the younger. how could they say that about somebody's hobby?

"well, it's cute yeosangyou are also very cute..." he attempted to flirt. he didn't even realize what he did until the boy in front of him became a blushing mess.

"i— thank... thank you," was all the blonde boy could muster out.

+++

not a bunch of seongsang in this chapter, but there will be more soon ;)