007

007 seventh chapter.

san furrowed his brows as he stared at the two men on his bed. he brought two fingers up to his face and rubbed his chin, while humming questionably.

it was a free day from school so he decided to invite all of his friends over. unfortunately, everybody else had already made plans with one another except for: wooyoung, seonghwa, and yeosang.

"what are you looking at, san?" wooyoung huffed cutely as he sat down on the floor beside the male.

"those two," he whispered as he pointed to the bed. "they seem awfully close, don't you think?" well, san was right, they were sitting really close.

seonghwa and yeosang were laying across his bed, propped up on their arms, while looking through yeosang's huge collection of beads and charms. they were so close to the other that their shoulders occasionally brushed together.

wooyoung pressed his lips into a thin line and then turned to his boyfriend, "well it's been two or three weeks since they've met, don't you think they'd be closer?"

"woo," he sighed as he shook his head back and forth, "yeah they would but... it looks like more than that.."

"you're thinking too much sannie," the younger brushed him off, "although, i do think yeosang might be interested in him," wooyoung paused to think for a second.

"how about we play a game for now? hm?" wooyoung spoke again as he wrapped his arms around the other. san just sighed and nodded in agreement, trying to take his mind off of the two boys, who were clearly falling in love with each other.

"who do you want to make one for?" yeosang questioned seonghwa as he looked up at him. the pair had been sorting through the items yeosang had for bracelets by themselves. wooyoung and san said they would join later.

"hmm... maybe mingi and jongho... and you?" the older said, but it came out as more of a question.

"you want to make one for me?" the blonde asked back, completely ignoring the other two boys that seonghwa just mentioned.

"mhm, well since you made me one, i wanted to make a personal one for you too." the older said as he smiled down at the bracelet yeosang had given him a few days ago, he'd worn it almost everywhere since then.

"oh. that's nice." yeosang said as he looked away, on the inside he was screaming. could seonghwa get any cuter?

"what are your favorite colors?" the black haired male asked.

"i can't tell you," yeosang said with a straight face, but it soon changed to a giggle when seonghwa pouted, "it'll be more special if you just do it by yourself. i'll think of it as the way you perceive me."

it was now seonghwa's turn to blush. more special? would the bracelet already be that special to him because i made it? he shook his head as he tried to get rid of his thoughts, yeosang probably didn't mean anything by it.

he grabbed some yellow, pink, and white beads from the container, and also a few flower charms to decorate it with. he slightly turned to the other side of the bed, so yeosang couldn't see his design until he gave it to him. besides, the boy was too busy on his own bracelet to focus on seonghwa's anyways.

even though seonghwa's focus was on making the gift for yeosang now, his mind kept lingering back to the boy. he felt so jittery and his heart felt so... weird around the other. he hated to admit it, but maybe, just maybe he was falling in love again. but maybe, just maybe, yeosang was worth it.

+++

i should've never started the bracelet theme, now that's all i can write about.(the title should've been something about bracelets 😭) i'm literally obsessed with making them.

i swear the next chapters won't have anything to do with making bracelets.