018

018 eighteenth chapter.

"how's my beautiful boyfriend doing?" seonghwa asked as he approached the younger from behind, who was fixing his hair in the mirror in his locker.

yeosang giggled as he felt seonghwa's arms circle around his waist and his chin rest on his shoulder, "great now that you're here."

yes. the two had been this disgustingly cute since they became official boyfriends, maybe even more than wooyoung and san. they hadn't told anyone nor their friends because they wanted to tell them in person; but just looking at the two interact was enough information for the people in the halls to know what was going on.

"okay, babe. we have to tell our friends today."

completely disregarding the blood rushing to his cheeks because of the sudden pet name, yeosang shut his locker and turned to face his boyfriend.

"aw," he pouted. "woo's going tease me so much." to which seonghwa replied with a light chuckle.

"when has he ever not teased you?"

"fair enough." the blonde smiled as he freed himself from his boyfriend's arms and made his way towards study hall.

☻☻☻

surprisingly, they were the last two to make it to the room. all six of their friends had already made themselves comfortable at a table in the back of the room.

"finally, you guys are here." wooyoung smiled at the pair as they took their seats. "sannie has some very important news!" and the pink haired boy nodded in response to his boyfriend.

"okay, spill." seonghwa replied as he dropped his bag on the table.

san smiled brightly as he opened his gym bag, "guess who made it on the baseball team!" he then proceeded to take the bat out of his bag and swing it around as if he was batting right then.

"CHOI SAN! this is a classroom, put that away!" the teacher from the front of the class scolded. san frowned apologetically and sat back down in his seat.

"wow that's amazing san!" yunho congratulated, followed by the other boys as well. they began taking markers from their bags to sign his bat.

"since we're talking about good news, we also have something important to share." seonghwa stated after writing a sweet message on his friend's equipment.

san nodded for him to go on.

"me and yeosang are dating." he said as he wrapped his arm firmly around the blonde's shoulders. "seonghwa asked me the other day!" the boy added.

the group just blinked at the boys a few times, before going back to signing san's bat.

"hey!" seonghwa whined, "you guys don't have anything else to say? no other reactions?"

hongjoong chuckled, "everybody, pretend to act shocked." to which mingi faked gasped as his eyes got bigger, clasping his hand over his mouth.

"the only thing i have to say is that wooyoung owes everyone at this table 20 bucks now." jongho deadpanned.

the new couple laughed in response, ignoring wooyoung's pleads and whines in the background.

"i had faith in you, yeo! in the end you have failed your best friend." wooyoung whined as he pulled yeosang out of seonghwa's grip, and began to shake him by his shoulders.

yeosang couldn't stop laughing at his desperate best friend. "you shouldn't have betted on us again anyways!"

+++

i can't stop thinking about baseball captains woosan from the real mv

if i don't update again before christmas i just want to say happy holidays!! i hope you guys enjoy what ever you are celebrating this year <33