019

019 nineteenth chapter.

it was time for one of the group's monthly sleepovers again, and it just so happened to be yeosang's turn. so seonghwa, who wanted to be the great boyfriend he was, was determined to get to the younger's house first.

it was 7pm, nearly 30 minutes earlier than they had planned to arrive. him being early would score some alone time with his boyfriend, and also make a good impression. this was a win-win situation.

seonghwa did not want to waste anymore time, so he grabbed his bag from the back seat and made his way to the front door. he knocked softly, really hoping that yeosang's mother wouldn't be the one to open the door.

he was sure he'd be meeting her officially sometime today, and he was practically shaking in his boots.

he recalled the last time he almost met yeosang's mom — he saw her out of the house's window on the way to open the door for him. of course, being the cowardly teenage boy he was, he fled back to his car leaving the woman confused when she opened the door.

interrupting his thinking, a creaking noise was heard from in front of him.

"hwa!" the blonde giggled as he swiftly wrapped his arms around the older's waist. he was extremely clingy just to have seen seonghwa only a few hours ago.

"hey babe, am i too early?" seonghwa smiled down at the younger.

"of course not. well, except for the fact that my mom is still preparing dinner in the kitchen."

seonghwa froze up at this. in order to get to yeosang's room, they had to walk past the kitchen. yeosang obviously felt him tense up, so he let go of his waist and grabbed his shoulders.

"there's nothing to worry about, she already loves you, hwa!"

the older groaned, "i know but it's normal to be nervous for this kind of thing right?"

yeosang smiled at his partner's response. he then reached up and cupped his face, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"you're so cute. yes, it is. now let's go."

the two males walked into the house, and began making their way to the younger's room. unluckily for seonghwa, yeosang's mom spotted them just before they passed the kitchen.

"yeo, is this your boy? come introduce him to me!" his mother said as she turned off the oven.

yeosang pulled seonghwa by the arm towards the kitchen, so now they were standing right in front of the woman.

"uh h-hey mrs. kang... i'm park seonghwa." he reached out to shake her hand, "sorry for ding-dong-ditching you a few days ago." he muttered.

mrs. kang was a bit confused at the teenager's last statement, but she brushed it off. "don't be so nervous seonghwa, i've heard great things about you!"

both yeosang and seonghwa blushed at her comment. they began to walk towards yeosang's room again, but they were interrupted by the doorbell.

so much for alone time with his boyfriend.

+++

uhhh filler 😄 anyways how are you guys?

when i was trying to write my
woosan fic i came up with two different plots now idk which one i want to use </3

(either woo was the student body president or he was a street racer)