002

— 002 second chapter.

it had been a few days since yeosang had first saw seonghwa and if he was being honest— the male never left his mind once. it was something about him that just attracted the younger to him so much.

yeosang was finishing up putting all of his textbooks back when he heard four familiar voices approaching him.

"hey guys!" he turned around and smiled brightly to see his whole friend group in front of him.

"hi yeosang!" hongjoong smiled back and hugged him tightly, "sorry me and yunho haven't been able to make it to lunch for the past days, we had a few lunch meetings." the short male huffed.

"i know, i know, typical student council stuff." he said while shutting his locker.

"yep." yunho sighed, "have you made any new bracelets, yeo?"

"actually i have!" the blonde always got super excited whenever somebody mentioned his beloved hobby, "i'll show you guys when we get to the café!" they all nodded happily at the cute boy.

"about that..." san started, "i made new friends a few days ago! i was wondering if they could join us today?" the male did his best puppy eyes at his friends.

yeosang's eyes instantly lit up at the mention of san's new friends. did that mean that he would get to meet the man who had been flooding his mind for the last few days?

"honestly you guys might be a little intimidated at first by them... that's why i wanted to ask, but they're softies on the inside!" san rambled quickly while gripping wooyoung's arm.

"s-sure! i'd love to meet them!" yeosang said, enthusiasm laced all through his voice.

"well, i guess there isn't a problem. invite them." the eldest shrugged.

☻ ☻ ☻

"i think they made it here before us!" san whined as the group of friends stopped in front of their favorite café.

"good." yunho said as he pushed the door open, moving his friends aside in the process.

san just scoffed as he followed the tall boy through the opening. the group found the trio in the corner of the restaurant— wearing their dark clothes, seemingly as usual.

the friends made their way to the booth with the other 3 boys. of course, san was the first one to greet everybody. "hi guys!" he smiled as he slid in the booth beside wooyoung, "i'm glad you guys could make it."

the other group just gave slight smiles at the 5 new boys sitting with them. "hello, i'm seonghwa," seonghwa said as he scooted further in the booth to make more room for the rest of the boys.

yeosang felt like he was so close to crying after just hearing his voice, he's hot and he has a hot voice? he thought to himself.

the rest of the boys finished up their introductions while waiting on their drinks.

"honestly i don't know how well you guys will get a long," san chuckled nervously as he scratched his neck "you guys are very different."

"as long as they're sweet i don't mind." yeosang said while shrugging. and he could've sworn he'd seen seonghwa smile after he made that comment. it made his heart race just thinking about being able to put a smile on the handsome male's face.

yeosang, being too lost in his thoughts, didn't notice the whole group of males staring directly at him.

"yeosang!" wooyoung shouted at his friend from across the table. the blonde jumped and shuttered lightly at the sudden startle.

he glared at wooyoung with a small pout resting on his face, "don't do that."

all of the 7 other boys bursted out laughing at the boy's cute mannerisms. after all, he was incredibly adorable.

"you're cute," seonghwa said in between chuckles.

did yeosang hear that right? did seonghwa actually call him cute? yeah, by now yeosang felt that he was definitely interested in him.

hey guys lol school is horrible and it's only the 3rd week >:((

this pic though :3