015

015 fifteenth chapter.

"wooyoung, it was so crazy! he kept telling me that he was so happy to go to the dance with me and everything! i felt like i was in a coming of age movie."

"calm down yeo!" wooyoung chuckled at his best friend's excitement over the phone. "i see you guys are making progress. anything else you should tell me about?"

"oh yeah, haha. seonghwa actually asked me on a date for later today..."

"EXCUSE ME? you just left out this major detail?" wooyoung yelled in shocked to which yeosang sighed in response.

"I JUST REALIZED THAT HE ACTUALLY ASKED ME. now please come over and help me decide what to wear!"

☻☻☻

"okay, you look amazing! seonghwa should be drooling over you by the end of the night." wooyoung complimented as he laid on the foot of yeosang's bed.

"thanks woo." yeosang giggled at his friend's choice of words. "i'm so nervous. although we spent basically all last night together, this is our first official date together."

"you'll be fine, trust me. you guys are going to the arcade, right? you're good at games so there is nothing to worry about."

"yeah i guess." yeosang couldn't tell if woo was just joking or if he was being serious, but either way it made him giggle a bit.

before wooyoung could make another statement, a soft knock was heard at the front door. the blonde's parents weren't at home, so luckily he'd be the one getting the door for his date.

"he's here! uhmm woo, you leave after us okay! bye!" he shouted to the boy as he grabbed his items while leaving the room.

yeosang took a deep breath, and then unlocked and opened the door for seonghwa. the boy had a causal outfit on, which was a black hoodie and a pair of simple ripped jeans. very much in contrast with yeosang's purple sweater and light blue jeans.

"hey yeo! you look amazing. are you ready?" the older greeted with a blinding smile plastered on his face.

"t-thank you seonghwa, you too. yes i'm ready." well this wasn't good, seonghwa was making him flustered already, less than a minute into their date.

the pair left off of the younger's porch shortly after that. "hey, is that wooyoung's car?" seonghwa questioned as he studied the familiar car.

"oh, yeah! he came over to help me. he should be leaving soon though." he didn't even know why he felt the urge to explain why wooyoung was at his house, but it just happened.

"i see. well hop in!" seonghwa responded as he opened the car door for his date, and yeosang did as asked.

☻☻☻

in less than 10 minutes, they had arrived to the arcade in mind. the car ride was pretty much silent except for the twice songs (per yeosang's requests) that played in the background.

"wow. i haven't been to an arcade in ages. what game should we play first?" yeosang said in awe as he looked around the very large arcade.