003

— 003 third chapter.

"san, how'd you meet the others anyway?" yeosang asked as 'their' friend group strolled down the street to hongjoong's house. it was the last friday of the month which meant it was time for their monthly sleepover.

they would play rock, paper, scissors to see who's house they'd be staying at for the weekend. this month hongjoong lost.

"oh," san chuckled, "they were in this group of new students and i had to show them around the school. you know, it was pretty fun."

yeosang just nodded as they continued to hongjoong's house.

☻ ☻ ☻

it took no time for them to make it safely to the the eldest's house. they were greeted at the door by the smell of fresh cookies baking.

the boys could only assume that hongjoong's mon was making a batch of her famous cookies, which she always baked for every sleepover they had there.

soon enough a short lady came dashing from the kitchen while wiping her hands on the bottom of her apron. "hi boys! it's been a while since you've had a sleepover here," she smiled. "i made cookies!"

"YAYY!" all four of the boys cheered like children getting brand new toys on christmas. her cookies were quite delicious.

not wasting anymore time, the group headed upstairs to hongjoong's room, where all the fun usually started.

san, yunho, and hongjoong were seated on the floor digging through their bags while yeosang and wooyoung sat on the edge of the bed.

"i have an idea guys," san gasped while his eyes got big, "if it's okay with hongjoong and his mom of course."

"okay, shoot." the eldest said while resting his head in his hands.

"wait if we invite seonghwa, mingi, and jongho over for the sleepover since they are our friends too now!"

"hmm, yeah my mom would be fine with it! you can invite them."

yeosang wasn't paying attention until he heard the other boys being mentioned, "they're coming? i wanted to make bracelets together tonight." he pouted.

"you still can, sangie! i'm sure they won't say anything, they might like it." wooyoung smiled as he rubbed his friends shoulder for comfort.

"okay." the older male replied, still pouting at the rest of them.

san turned to them and placed his index finger over his mouth signaling for them to be quiet while the phone was ringing. seonghwa had finally picked up.

"hey san! what's up?" he said through the phone, curious as to why san was calling him on a friday night.

"oh, hey seonghwa! uhm we are at hongjoong's house right now and we just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over and hang with us, possibly even stay the weekend..." he trailed off.

"we?"

"yeah me and the other guys! if you, mingi, or jongho can't come it's fine."

"send me the address, i'll come. and i'll ask the others too. wait, quick question,"

"yes seonghwa?"

"is... yeosang going to be there?" he asked shyly over the phone. the said boy over heard the question and became as red as an tomato.

san smirked lightly as he eyed the other male sitting on the bed, "yes, he's here."

"great. see you guys later!" the older finished and ended the call.

———

hey, i know it's been a while since the last update but as soon as i get settled in school i'll start regularly <3 i suck at this

i just personally think that seongsang