~Chapter 15~

A/N: 'This Means Thinking'
V/n= Villain Name
.
.
.
  Y/N searched the aisle of the corner store for pancake mix, but it seemed to be no where to be found. With her L.O.V jacket on and her hood up she turned the corner to the other aisle. Then she spotted it, 'Best Jeanist's Best Pancake Mix'. Y\N walked down the store aisle and stood right next to a man with blond hair, she ignored him and grabbed her box.  As she turned to go to the cashier, she stopped. "Okay Dabi, you can stop following me now..." Dabi stepped out from the corner and sighed. "Aw, how did you catch me?" Y\N giggled. "I just know..." she smiled at Dabi and started to walk along side him out of the aisle. 

GRAB-

 "Hey! What gives bit-" Y/N looked up at the person who grabbed her arm, she saw those same  familiar red eyes she us to see every day. It was him... it was...

Bakugo...

   "Aw shit..." Y/N whispered under her breath. "Y/N..." Memories  of them both started to flood back in Y/N's mind. 

The first time they met...

The first time he was in her room...

The first time they played a game together...

The first time they were alone...

Their first kiss...

Things she couldn't forget, and neither can Bakugo.

  "Bakugo..." A hug... Y/N hugged Bakugo tightly and inhaled his caramel sent. "Y/N... come back to us... be hero with me." Bakugo said as he returned the hug. For a  second, Y/N could see her future as a hero... but could that future ever come true?

  "Y/N let- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Dabi grabbed Y/N's waist and ran out of the store. As they ran ran into the empty road Y/N could see Bakugo running after them in the distance.

.

.

.

  Once Bakugo caught up Dabi was able to make a giant ring of blue fire around the three of them.

Y/N was in the middle of the battle... she need to stop this...

She needed to pick a side... 

332 Words