~Chapter 6~

A/N: 'This Means Thinking.'

  For the rest on the week, Bakugo barely acknowledgd Y/N's presence. He barely said a word to her, and it pissed Y/N off. So, she decided that this weekend she was going to tell Dabi and the League everything. When the weekend came, Y/N didn't tell anyone were she was going or that she was even going anywhere. As soon as the dismissal bell rang Y/N piraticaly ran out of the school.

  Y/N walked though the alleyway and walked up the stone steps leading to the LoV's bar. She didn't bother to knock and just waltzed right in, her school shoes making tapping noises on the hardwood floor. Everyone was hanging out in the bar area, either watch T.V. or on their phones.

  "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"  Y/N yelled and make a finger gun with her hands. This made everyone to jump and wip their heads to the front door where Y/N was. "AHH, Y/N YOU'RE BACK!~" Toga ran up to her bestfriend and wrapped her arms around waist. Y/N pet Toga's blond buns and smiled. "You're really a nuisance Y/N." Shigaraki turned away from his T.V. and glared at the girl. "Guess you'll just have to fire me." Shigaraki sighed and went back to watching his T.V. Himiko finally let go and skipped back to her bar stool. Toga patted the stool in between her and Dabi. Y/N walked over in her school uniform and sat down.

  "Look who came back, how was it?" Dabi took a sip of his drink and looked Y/N in the eyes. "Oh you're not going to be happy, and to be honest I really dont care what you do to him after this." Y/N took a sip of the drink Kurogiri passed her. She told Dabi everything about the night Bakugo kissed her, and how he hasn't even talked her her since. Dabi was fuming. "That little bitch, how dare he hurt you!" Dabi stood up from his bar stool and walked toward the front door. "Dabi, where are you going!"  Y/N stood up and ran to Dabi, grabbing his arm. "I'm going to beat that punks ass, thats what I'm going to do!" Dabi ignited some flames in his other hand. "Well Toga and I are coming with you." Y/N's villain side was starting to come out, shes been hideing for the past week now. "Fine, let's go." Dabi opened the bar door with Y/N behind him. "Hey Himi~ We're going to go burn someone's face off want to come?" Toga's face lit up and she ran over to Dabi and Y/N. " Don't let him see your faces! Use your masks, and fire breath go change real quick. Also dont hurt him too badly." Shigaraki ordered Y/N to her room to go change before they left.

  Y/N sighed and walked up to her room while Dabi and Toga went and got their masks and changed into somthing else aswell. When Y/N came back down she was wearing a black hoodie with black leggings and some black and white checkered Van's. Her mask was the same one that she wore at the USJ. Dabi and Toga wore all black with a black hoodie like Y/N, they also wore masks.

    A/N: The first one is Y/N, the second one is Dabi's, and the third one is Toga's

  All of the villains walked down the alleyway with their masks in their pockets. Once they reached UA, Y/N was able to sneak them on campus and behind the dorm buildings. Everyday after school, Bakugo will come out behind the dorms and train for about three hours by himself. All three of the villains stood on the side off the building, peeking around the corner every for often.

  "Okay, the coast is clear. Put on your masks and 'don't hurt him too badly.'"
Y/N mocked what Shigaraki told them before they left. None of them were looking to badly injure, or even kill Bakugo. They just wanted to scare him and leave him with a couple burns. Y/N was going to have to fight how she did at the USJ. She didn't want to draw any more suspicion to herself.

  The trio put on their masks and put their hoods up. "Alright Dabi, we will follow your lead." Dabi walked out from behind the corner and started to approach Bakugo while he took a break from training.

  "Hey boom boom boi!" Bakugo wiped around and looked at Dabi and the two other behind him. "Who the hell are you guys? Wait, you're that bitch from the USJ!" Bakugo got in to a fighting position. "Don't call her a bitch, you'll regret it."  Dabi lifted his hand while blue flames came out of his palm, Y/N lightly blew fire out of her mouth, and Toga held two knifes if her hands. "Give me your best shot bitc-" Bakugo was cut off as Dabi's blue fire met with Bakugo body. "I said don't call her a bitch." Bakugo shot himself out of the flames with his explosions.

  Y/N silently walked in front of Dabi and looked at Bakugo from a distance. Bakugo's body was littered in burns, he looked like he was in severe pain. Y/N took a deep breath in and blew out a huge wall of fire. The inside of her mouth burned like she ate half a bag of Takis, but only for a few seconds. The gust of fire met Bakugo's body again, and like before he exploded himself out of the fire. More burns were on him this time. Y/N turned around and nodded at the anxious Toga. Himiko sprinted forward and sliced Bakugo's arms and left a huge gash across his cheek. Bakugo fell to the ground out of exhaustion and burns. While the villain group walked away with nothing except the taste of revenge.

  Once they all got back to the bar they took their masks off and flopped on the couch. "Well that was fun! I even got some off his blood!~" Toga held up a little bottle that was filled to the brim with Bakugo's blood. "Well I'm going to put this in my room and go to sleep, see you in the morning Y/N!~" Toga skipped up to her room and closed the door.

  Y/N looked around the empty bar, only Y/N and Dabi were there. "Good job today hot breath, I missed seeing your crazy side." Dabi look at Y/N with hungry eyes. "Well I just missed seeing you in general." Y/N looked back at him and smirks. Dabi grabbed Y/N's chin and pulled her closer. Their lips met for about five minutes until Dabi pulled away. "Beat that Bakugo, I.Win.Always." Y/N smiled at Dabi and layed on his chest. The two drifted asleep together on the couch.

'Best.Weekend.Ever'

1174 Words