~Chapter 2~

{3rd Person POV}

 As the sun peered though Y\N's tattered curtains as she started to wake up. Almost a week has pasted since Tomura had told Y\N about her new mission, and since Kurogiri visited the school which went surprisingly well. Today was her first day of her new school, and she was actually a little excited.

                                                       {Flash Back To The Day Kurogiri Visits UA}                                                                                                                               {Still 3rd Person POV}

 "Good luck out here Giri!" Toga says enthusiastically hoping Kurogiri the best. "Thank you Toga, Y\N are you ready?" Kurogiri asks with his arms crossed behind his back. " I still don't understand why I have to come with you, and why do I have to were this pants suit thingy?!" Y\N started to pull at the collar of her pants suit that was nearly strangling her. 

"First off, you need to come because they need to know your a real person, and we'll have a better chance of getting you in if the administration sees your quirk for real. Second you need to look presentable, UA won't settle for a student who dresses like a villain. It's a hero coarse after all, not a villain rehabilitation program." Kurogiri was very precise with his words, it was just who he was. He rarely, if ever, used street language that most villains use.

 "Oh Y\N, don't die please!" Toga's arms wrapped around Y\N's slim waist. "Ya don't die out there fire breath, we need you okay?" Dabi had a concerned look on his face. "I wont, I promise." The H\C headed girl smiled at him and he smiled which was followed by a wink. Y\N's tips of her ears and cheeks were dusted with pink. "Y\N, are you coming." She turned her head and saw Kurogiri's familiar portal. "I guess I have no choice now, huh?" Y\N took a step into the portal and now found herself in a unfamiliar area. "Let's go." Kurogiri made his way down the alleyway with Y\N right behind him.

                                                                         {Time Skip}

 The night before Kurogiri made a phone call to get an appointment with the staff for a new student. The school was hesitant about taking new students since the USJ incident, but if they make a good impression there is a high chance the league will get Y\N into the program. There is no way the school will recognize Y\N because she had a mask that covered half of her face. The only person that could recognize her was Katsuki Bakugo, she was assigned to fight him during the attack, but it was highly unlikely he could remember her. She also had a huge scar that ran down her jaw line, she obtained this from her fight with Bakugo. It's safe to say neither of them won because their quirks were so similar and they couldn't defeat each other.

Y\N and Kurogiri reached the front door of UA. "Why couldn't we have just teleported into the school Giri?" Y\N asked as the villains walked down the wide hallways while on their way to the teachers lounge. "Y\N I don't understand how you're still a villain." The portal quirk user facepalmed. "Heyyy, I'm haven't been caught yet haha." Y\N elbowed Kurogiri arm and smiled. "To answer you ridiculous question Y\N, the reason I didn't open a portal her is because they would know I'm the portal from the USJ attack." "Ohh, I guess that makes sense Giri." Y\N stood in front of the teachers lounge doors with her arms crossed behind her back. "Please don't mess this up Y\N, okay?" Kurogiri look at Y\N in the eyes. " I Promise I'll try not to Giri." Y\N gave Giri a thumbs up singling to go inside the lounge.

 Kurogiri knocked on the door three times and waited for someone to open up. The door knob twisted sightly from the other side of the door until it opened fully. "Aw, are you Enji from the phone call?" The mouse principle named Nezu asked.