~Chapter 5~

A\N: 'This Means Thinking'
V/N Stands For Villain Name

  After school, Y\N went to her new dorm. When she walked, in the dorm was already set up the way she likes. The rooms walls were F\C, there were some band posters up on the wall, she had a mini basketball hoop, a punching bag, a beanbag, and a mini fridge. She walked out to the balcony and looked down. The drop wasn't very far and would be easy to sneak out at night for side missions or other villain things. 

  When Y\N walked back inside her dorm from the balcony, she checked the time and realized Mina was coming over soon. She had asked Y\N at the lunch table if her and the others could come hang out in Y\N's room after school. Y\N still had some time and decided that she would call the League and get it over with since her new 'friends' will probably be over late. Y\N turned her phone and looked at the wallpaper, it was Y\N, Dabi, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Toga posing. When she unlocked her phone with a swipe across the screen, the wallpaper of the home screen was of her and Toga taking a selfie.

 When she unlocked her phone with a swipe across the screen, the wallpaper of the home screen was of her and Toga taking a selfie

A\N: This is the photo but you're in the background behind Toga posing however you want. All rights go to the person who drew this photo.

  She missed her family already. Y\N went though her contacts and found Shigaraki's contact, she saved him as 'Shiggy the Handyman.' She called him and was greeted by his familiar raspy voice.

  "How was it Y\N, what happened?" Shigaraki asked. "Well hello to you too Handyman!' Y\N said back to Shigaraki while walking around her room aimlessly. "Don't call me that Fire Breath! Just answer the damn question." There was annoyance in his voice. "Okay, okay. It went well, Bakugo is very suspicious of me still. We almost fought when I first saw him again. He asked me all types of questions like, were I got my scar from, and to tell him more about V\N. He even told his friends about the fight with me at the USJ! What do I do Shiggy, it's a mess!" She really didn't know what to do in this situation and hoped that Shigaraki would have a good idea.

  "Well I doesn't sound as bad as I thought it would, sounds like you should just convince Bakugo that you guys have met before." "And how am I suppose to do that Shiggy!" Y\N sat on her bed with a sigh escaping her mouth. "Well I don't know! Tell him that you met him when you were kids around the time for 'cut your face' and it must've brought back memories from seeing the scar." For once, Y\N thought that Shigaraki's plan was going to work! "That's the smartest idea you've ever had Handy!" Y\N stood up from the bed and jumped around her dorm room. "What the hell Y\N! Hey Toga shut the hell up!" Shigaraki screamed at Toga from the other side of the phone. 

  While he was yelling, Y\N put him on speaker, set her phone down, and looked for some new cloths in her closet. She searched until she found and loose t-shirt, an oversize hoodie, and some sweatpants. Y\N was getting changed while the yelling from the phone filled the dorm. "Omg, is that Y\N? Let me talk to her!~" Y\N heard a faint voice of Toga from the other line. "What! No Toga go away!" "Hi Y\N! I miss you soooo much, come back home soon!~" Toga interrupted Shigaraki and it sounded like she took his phone as well. "I miss you too Toga! I'll come to the bar on the weekends, okay?" Y\N sat on her beanbag chair after changing and kept the phone on speaker. "Oki! I can't wait to see you! Oh, here's Dabi! He won't stop talking about you!~" "Toga! Give me back my damn phone!" Shigaraki yelled in the background of the call.