~Chapter 12~

A/N: 'This Means Thinking'
V/n= Villain Name

  "Dabi! Dabi! Dab-" "SHH!" Dabi put his hand over V/N's mouth. "Jeez, sorry." Dabi removed his hand and continued to burn the trees. "Hey Twice!" V/N walked over to Twice a waved. "Hello there V/N! Ugh, go away." V/N walked back over to Dabi and stood on her tippy toes to look him in the eye. "Yes shorty?" Dabi said as he continued to burn a tree. "I'm boredddd." V/N made sure to drag out the d. "Well, what would you like me to do about it?" V/N looked at twice and nodded. "I'm going to check on Toga. NEVER!" Twice skipped off into the woods.

  "Jeez, you're desperate aren't you?" Dabi removed his hand from the tree and caressed her cheek. "I think I might be..." Dabi started to kiss V/N on the lips and then started to kiss on her jaw line wherever her mask was open. "W-what if someone comes?" Dabi stopped and looked up at her. "Then I'll tell them to fuck off." Dabi continued to kiss V/N's jaw line and then moved to her neck, leaving a trail hickeys. "D-dabi.. Twice is coming back." Dabi stopped kissing V/N and went back to the trees.

  "Thanks Twice!" V/N whispered into the other villains ear, he nodded in response. "Attention! Villains are attacking! Everyone is now allowed to use their quirks!" Twice ran over to Dabi and started to take his measurements. "Alright, I'm ready! No I'm not!" Twice sent a clone of Dabi to the remedial classes and fought Aizawa. The clone soon melted and the group of three continued on.

  "Alright, I'm going to see Mr. Compress!" V/N ran off onto the woods until she met a group of kids that were also her classmates. "How are you holding up Midoriya?" Shoji asked Izuku. "I'm fine... just remember that they are after Kacchan..." V/N ran infront and the group of kids and nods to Mr. Compress. "Hey guys!" V/N gave the group a wave and a smile. "Oh jeez..." Tokoyami said. "Well... I'm just here to say hi! Oh and also, I've met my number one fan! Although, you guys might not ever see her again... so sad." V/N made a pouty face while Mr. Compress trapped Bakugo in a marble. "GUARD KACCHAN! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT GIRL?" V/N giggled and made the same hand gesture that Uraraka does and puffed up her cheeks. "I know that she loved you Izuku... and I know that you loved her. What a shame." Izuku looked like his heart just shattered.

  "Midoriya! Bakugo and Tokoyami are gone!" Soon Mr. Compress appeared right next to V/N and held out the marbles. "WERE DID YOU TAKE HIM!?" Mr. Compress showed the marbles and the group gasped. "GIVE KACCHAN BACK!" V/N giggled. Todoroki shot his ice at the two but they jumped before the ice hit them. "I'm not foolish enough to fight UA students." Mr. Compress slipped the marbles into his mouth and grabbed some ice while we passed it. "NGGH, COME BACK HERE!" The group jumped at the 2 villains and tackled them to the ground below.

  "AHH, DABI WATCH OUT!" The group the students and the villains fell on top of Dabi. V/N was able to sneak away to her cabin and change back into her normal clothes. Y/N ran out of the cabin and to the main area of the camp. "What's happening!" Y/N ran over to Midoriya. "They took Kacchan and Tokoyami!" Y/N looked over at Mr. Compress and mouthed 'let Tokoyami go'. Mr. Compress threw a marble an Tokoyami was set free. "GIVE BAKUGO BACK!" Todoroki shot towards Dabi and reached for the marble. "So sad... Shoto Todoroki..." "TOUYA!" Dabi froze and Todoroki sanched Bakugo's marble.

  Todoroki threw the marble down and let Bakugo out. "WHAT THE HELL! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU SCUMS!" Bakugo shot out explosions at the villains. "FALL BACK!" Shigaraki yelled at the villains as they disappeared into the portals.

  "BAKUGO! ARE YOU OKAY?" Y/N ran over to the blond boy and hugged him tightly. "Yeah, I'm fine..." Bakugo put his hand up to her neck. "What are those?" Y/N put her hand to her neck and hissed. "They are... bruises and bruns." Bakugo's kissed the top of her head and nodded.

  "Get Midoriya to the ambulance!" Aizawa loaded the students onto the bus. Y/N sat in the back by herself and dozed off.

  "Y/N... wake up." Mina shook Y/N awake. "... thanks Mina." Y/N gathered her stuff and stepped off the bus. "Hey Y/N... hold onto my arm its pitch black out here." Y/N held onto Bakugo's arm as they walked into the darkness, trying to find the dorms.

  (Since the attack happened at night, it's still night when they left the camp.)

  Y/N flopped onto the UA dorms couch and sighed. "Can I have everyone's attention please!" Aizawa called everyone into the common room. "Tomorrow we will have an assembly... it's very important so I expect everyone to show up to school tomorrow... good night." Aizawa left in a huff. "Hey Uraraka... are you okay? Ribbit." Tsu asked the girl. "Ya I'm fine... my arms just busted up." Uraraka glared at Y/N. "What bitch?!" Y/N got up in Uraraka's face. "Hey hey, Y/N come on. Uraraka's injured!" Kirishima pulled Y/N away for the other girl. "Watch yourself bitch..." Y/N left and went up to Bakugo's dorm.

  "Hey... can I sleep here tonight?" Y/N stepped inside his dorm. "Yeah, of course." Y/N layed down next to Bakugo and fell asleep. "Goodnight."

'Goodnight.'

974 Words