“The bead isn’t yours, so the person who had to suffer the rebound would obviously not be you!” Reibar gritted his teeth and spit out. He thought of that night when they were sleeping well but then Leann suddenly twitched violently and spit out blood. He had thought that it was the toxin that hadn’t been completely cleaned out, but Leann said that it wasn’t because of the poison, he had sensed that the bead had been attacked by magic power. Fortunately, after Leann cultivated for a couple days there were no problems, or else no matter what he would have killed Abby immediately.

Jing Yang’s injury at that time was actually very serious, but in order to not let Reibar worry, he used the system to quickly heal his internal injury so Reibar would think that he was all right after two days.

“Abby, was the gem really not destroyed by you?” The king looked at Abby and asked.

“I swear that it wasn’t me! Please trust me, Royal Father.” Abby sincerely assured him.

The gemstone was indeed destroyed by Abby. He knew that he would very likely be suspected, especially after Leann’s appearance. So he asked Corey to bring him to this room, destroyed the ruby, and prevented the king from contacting the mermaid king so that they could not confirm his identity. But he had long already thought about it, and he would never admit it no matter what.

“Now that the gemstone on the stone plate already has no way to contact the mermaid king, if we want to confirm whether or not Abby is a real pureblooded mermaid, we will have to wait for his fever to pass and then stop the rain.” The king saying this was expressing his willingness to believe that Abby had not broken the gemstone. In fact right now he simply could not care too much. Regardless of whether the gem was destroyed by Abby, and regardless of what his purpose of destroying the gem was, as long as he could summon the rain and let the rain stop and they could use this opportunity to make Reibar give up his succession to the throne, it was enough.

“I have already said. It doesn’t matter how long I wait, but the people outside can no longer wait. Let the princess stop the rain immediately. If he can’t, then we will have to use another method.” How could Reibar really let them delay any longer. Don’t mention that the people outside really couldn’t wait any longer, even if they could, he would never let Abby go today.

“What’s the method?” The king asked.

“I’ve heard that the bead can sense the owner’s blood. When the blood drops onto the bead, the bead will shine. Let the princess, in front of all of the ministers, drop his blood on top of the bead and see if it will emit a bright light. If he can, I will admit that he is a real pureblooded mermaid.”

“Abby, can you do this?” The king looked at Abby and asked.

“I can!” Abby didn’t dare to show the least bit of hesitation. Even if he felt very flustered in his heart, he absolutely could not show it. He had a lot of Leann’s blood, so making the bead glow wasn’t difficult. It was just that if he had to do it in front of everyone, he had to make some preparations. “But the bead is not on me right now, allow me to go get it.”

“Go ahead.” The king said.

Everyone returned to the hall. The other ministers didn’t dare to make a noise, only using their eyes to question the officials who had entered the room with the king. Those officials all shook their heads.

The king asked an attendant to place a little round table in front of all of the officials with a cotton mat on it. This was for Abby to place his bead on later.

Abby walked out, both his hands held into fists. He glanced around at all of the officials standing in the hall and then looked at the king.

“Let’s start.” The king said.