(Arc-8.15)

Chapter 110
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.15)

The ship landed at the capital star base. Tony stood in his room, looking at the closed automatic door. He had already finished preparations to leave immediately. After being held as a prisoner for so long, if he hadn’t thought of his family members, he would long have gone mad. Even if it ended in mutual destruction with the two brothers, he wouldn’t want to live like this any longer.

Now the opportunity had finally arrived. The matter of John and the Poison Wolves colluding had been revealed. Taking advantage of this opportunity, their family could not only get rid of the two brothers, but also had great hope to completely destroy them, which would also allow them to get revenge for Skien’s family.

Watching the automatic door open, Tony didn’t even see clearly who was standing outside, just lifting his feet and walking out.

“Tony!” Avery immediately grabbed Tony’s hand and pushed him back into the room.

“What do you want? Didn’t we already get to the capital star?” Tony looked at him impatiently. “Do you want to keep me here the rest of my life?”

“No, listen to me.” Avery hurriedly explained. “I just have a few words to tell you, and then I’ll let you go home right away.”

Tony glanced at him and found that Avery right now was very different from the usual domineering Avery. He actually looked somewhat like how he had been when he had first met him. “What do you want to say?”

“Tony, you need to know, I really really love you.” Avery looked at Tony, his eyes filled with tears. “I know that I’ve done a lot that annoyed you before, but that was all because I love you too much.”

“If all you want to say is this, then I already know. Can you let me go now?” Tony said expressionlessly. If because Avery loved him he had to live this kind of life that was worse than death, then being loved by him was too unlucky.

“Tony.” Avery tightly grabbed Tony’s hand and wouldn’t let go. “I know that you’re mad at me. I promise I’ll change, I won’t ever lose my temper at you again, and I won’t lock you in again. In the future, you can go wherever you want, you just need to let me know and not make me worried, okay?”

“Are you done? We can talk about the future later. I haven’t seen my family in a long time, and they’re very worried and miss me a lot. So I’m in a hurry to go back and see them now. We can wait to talk about things like this later.”

“I know, I know. It’s all because I’ve made you separate from your family for so long. It’s all my fault, I will personally go apologize to them.” Avery used a pleading tone to say. “When you go back, can you tell your father to let him help me and my big brother? Contact those officials and let them find a way to help us! As long as your family helps us get through this difficulty, we can talk about everything later, okay?”

Tony sneered in his heart. So he wanted to ask for them to help them, no wonder it was like he had suddenly changed personalities. Did he think that he would still be deceived by his fake side after experiencing this kind of treatment? But now he couldn’t completely tear it up with him, or else he might get angry and lock him in, or even use him as a hostage to threaten his father, which wouldn’t be good.

“I know. When I get back, I’ll talk to my father about it right away.” Tony looked serious, but in his heart he was very perfunctory. “If we can help, I’ll definitely let my father help you as much as we can.”