(Arc-1.15)

Chapter 16
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.15) auroranovels.wordpress.com

Originally Jing Yang hadn’t wanted to open this many branches of his restaurant in such a short amount of time. Zhao Bocheng had helped him take back all of the stores that had originally belonged to the Lu family, but he still didn’t want to open his restaurants on the bustling streets.

Those previous disciples of Lu Deyuan who had been chased away by Zheng Jianlin, after they found out that Zheng De Ji no longer existed and that Lu De Ji had once again revived, all came back to seek refuge with Jing Yang. They wanted to continue to serve as chefs in Lu De Ji. Some of them had opened restaurants themselves and earned quite a bit, and in order to come work for him, they had turned their own restaurants over to others. These people had culinary talent, and also had feelings for Lu De Ji. In any case Jing Yang also needed more help, so if he let them stay he also benefited.

Therefore Jing Yang sold those storefronts that were on the bustling streets and in different cities, he chose over ten locations that had peaceful and quiet environments and other special appeal, and opened over ten branch restaurants in succession.

Jing Yang and Zhao Bocheng had lived together for over a year, but in these two to three years Jing Yang was especially busy, so the real amount of time that they could spend together was very little. For this Zhao Bocheng had many complaints, so he arranged for two people to go over to help him, and not let him do everything by himself.

The business of the branch restaurants were all on the right track, the managers were Chen Rui and the people arranged by Zhao Bocheng, and the kitchens were staffed by those disciples of Lu Deyuan. Jing Yang’s personal work became much more relaxed, and he didn’t need to keep on running back and forth between all of his branch restaurants, so he had more time to cultivate feelings with Zhao Bocheng.

Sometimes Jing Yang would go home early, finish making dinner, and wait for Zhao Bocheng to come back to eat together. Every time Zhao Bocheng returned home and saw the picture of Jing Yang just placing the dishes on the table, he would always feel especially satisfied in his heart. In the past he had always thought that he was working for the Zhao family, that he had been born to take over the family business, he had never thought before that these kinds of interactions that most people might feel to be very ordinary would make him feel so blessed. Now he had just found out that when he was together with his lover, the more common and warm occurrences, would even more let him feel happiness. This was the type of feeling that he wanted to have.

After Jing Yang washed up he reclined on the bed reading books. Zhao Bocheng came out from the bathroom and got on the bed to hold him in his arms, lifting his chin to give him a deep kiss. Jing Yang responded warmly, throwing his book to the side, he embraced his neck and returned the kiss.

Doing it only once a night absolutely would not satisfy Zhao Bocheng, usually the first time was merely the appetizer, and then there would be the main course, the soup dish, and the desserts. Sometimes Jing Yang had been tossed too ruthlessly, and so in the intermittent resting times he couldn’t resist biting him to vent his anger. But his muscles were too strong, the texture was too hard, if he bit too much it would be bad for his teeth, and the effect was also not big. So Jing Yang could only change tactics, and when he no longer wanted to continue, he had to throw a tantrum or beg for mercy, calling that he was tired or sore was most useful. Calling to the point of becoming soft-hearted, he would no longer have the heart to keep tormenting him.

The aftertaste of the passion hadn’t yet faded, Jing Yang powerlessly sprawled on Zhao Bocheng’s chest. Zhao Bocheng’s one sentence made him suddenly lift his head, he thought that he had heard wrong. “What did you say?”