(Arc-2.5)

Chapter 21
Unstable Chinese Republic (Arc 2.5)

Jing Yang was walking quickly when he turned a corner and ran into someone, and his cap fell onto the ground.

“Apologies.” Jing Yang didn’t raise his head. He bent his waist, wanting to pick up his hat and leave. Yet the other person beat him to picking up his cap.

“Many thanks.” Jing Yang had no choice but to raise his head and reach out his hand to take his hat, but after he saw the other person’s appearance clearly he froze. This person, it seemed like he was a little familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere.

That person patted the dust off of the hat and stared at Jing Yang’s face for a while, and then focused on watching his eyes attentively. Time seemed to have stopped, the two people were just mutually looking at each other. Obviously it was the first time meeting each other, yet it seemed like gazes between lovers.

That person’s eyes contained some indiscernible thoughts, it seemed like he was examining, and also seemed like he was confirming something. He placed the hat back on Jing Yang’s head, turned around and left.

Jing Yang watched that tall and straight back get on a car and then disappear into the streets. He used the system to quickly search, and after he found out that person’s identity, in his heart he was somewhat surprised. That person was actually the Yang commander who had disposed of Wei Tianxiong.

Based on the development of the previous world, right now the person who should have been dispatched to Li cheng should have been someone else. That person had not been able to contend against Wei Tianxiong, and only later did Yang Wangkun come to Li cheng. But why did he already show up here now.

Returning to the Cheng residence, Jing Yang was still considering this question. Yang Wangkun had already come to Li cheng, this was a quite big matter, yet not a bit of news had been spread about it. For what reason he would appear at this place at this time, and even bumped into him by coincidence, it was almost like he had especially waited for him.

Then since Yang Wangkun had already come to Li cheng, did he need to change his plans? But matters had already developed to this step, even if he wanted to withdraw, it was already too late. Then the plan could only continue, and if in the middle there occurred some changes because of Yang Wangkun’s arrival, he would just have to handle it accordingly.

~

Wei Tianxiong wanted to see Jing Yang, but Jing Yang had already left Fairview Park. Wu troupe master could only personally visit Wei Tianxiong to give an explanation, this Jun boss would always immediately leave after he was done singing, and he wasn’t too willing to let others know his identity.

This kind of explanation naturally wouldn’t make Wei Tianxiong drop the matter. In this Li cheng, he was the local tyrant, he was accustomed to ruling tyrannically, and there never were any people who dared to reject him to his face. He told Wu troupe master to have the Wu troupe perform in his residence three days later. That Jun boss had to appear, otherwise whether or not his Wu troupe was able to survive, it would be hard to say.

Wu troupe master was completely anxious, he had no other choice, stealthily visiting Cheng residence that night. Jing Yang told him that he didn’t need to worry, in three days he would go with the Wu troupe to the commander’s residence to perform. With this, Wu troupe master was finally able to relax.

~

The Wu troupe entered the commander’s residence, everyone was under the containment of the commander’s guards. Jing Yang wore a hat and an ordinary cheongsam, mingling in the middle of the Wu troupe. Today if he wanted to quietly leave like before it didn’t seem quite possible, so he had already made preparations to expose his identity.