(Arc-5.6)

Chapter 59
Survival Games (Arc 5.6)

The black-clothed man was surrounded by his teammates, who were chattering continuously, expressing their admiration toward those treasures.

“Boss, what kind of luck do you have ah! These are two solar barites ah, you can’t even buy these with money, but you actually got them so easily.”

“These are really good things, but how do we even use them ah, you even have to deal with the lightning. I heard that you have to dispel that lightning before being able to use them, do any of you know the method?”

The others all shook their heads to show that they didn’t know.

“Anyway, we got the things, we can slowly investigate how to use them, there will definitely be a way. Otherwise what would the game company be doing putting out these things?” A man whose muscles seemed a little exaggerated said.

Seeing that the black-clothed man had already placed all of the treasures into his storage space, Jing Yang thought that there wasn’t much to do with him anymore, so he was preparing to leave when the black-clothed man suddenly turned to look at him and walked over to him.

Jing Yang froze for a bit. He finally saw clearly how he looked, his face was extremely handsome, and it didn’t seem as fake as the other players. This should be quite similar to how he looks in real life.

The black-clothed man pulled out a page and split the treasures into two equal portions. Then he swiped toward Jing Yang and sent him one of the portions, saying, “Receive it.”

“You’re giving it to me?” Jing Yang looked at him with surprise. He completely did not think that this person would be so generous, directly giving half of the things to him.

“We worked together to get it, so of course we should give you half.”

“Oh, oh…” Jing Yang still had not been able to react completely. He had encountered too many unreasonable people, so suddenly bumping into such a reasonable person made him feel a little out of sorts.

Jing Yang opened his own page and pressed the button to receive the items. Seeing half the treasures enter his storage space, he still felt that it was a little hard to believe. Along the way, he took a look at the other person’s game name, he was called Qi Feng.

“Ding Nuoyang, is that your real name?” Qi Feng looked at Jing Yang and asked.

“That’s right.” When Ding Nuoyang had entered the game, he just put his own real name as his game name, because at that time he had not finished thinking of what his game name should be. Originally he had planned to decide later and then change his name, but he never had the chance.

“You don’t have a team?” Qi Feng had just seen the shield that he had propped up, which was extremely strong. It should be impossible for this kind of player to not have a team invite him to join.

“It hasn’t been long since I withdrew from my original team, so for the time being I still haven’t entered another one.” Jing Yang said.

“Then do you want to join us?” Qi Feng invited him.

Jing Yang looked at him with some surprise, and then turned to look at those teammates of his. His teammates’ expressions seemed extremely calm, and did not show any kind of dissatisfaction. Jing Yang bowed his head to make the appearance of thinking, but used the system to quickly check out the important information about these people.

Those onlookers still had not left, so they had all seen Qi Feng divide half of those treasures to Jing Yang, and Jing Yang was also an alchemist with no team protecting him. Then whoever took the opportunity to kill him would have the chance to get his treasures. Even if you weren’t able to get the treasures, killing him would leave you one less competitor.