(Arc-7.6)

Chapter 85
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.6)

Hearing a knock on his window, Jing Yang opened his eyes and looked outside. Sure enough, it was him.

He had just carefully thought a bit about who could buy such a car and then would follow him all the way. There weren’t many people who could afford this car, and since he was following him he definitely knew him. Just now when he was driving he didn’t close his window, so that person definitely saw that the person inside was him and then followed him. Besides this Mr. Fernelea, he couldn’t think of anyone else.

Jing Yang rolled down the car window and sat up. “You followed me all the way here, can I ask if there’s something? Mr. Fernelea?”

Regulus placed his hand on the car roof and leaned down to speak with him. “I especially went to find you at your home, and then happened to see you driving out, so I followed you.”

Jing Yang looked at his face, he didn’t seem like he was lying. He saw him walk around to the door on the other side, and after hesitating a bit, he still opened the door to let him sit.

Regulus looked at Jing Yang’s wary face and said. “You seem to still be cautious against me.”

“Because I can tell that you have some sort of bad intentions for me.” Jing Yang directly said.

Regulus smiled, and then very seriously looked at him. “I admit that I do have some intentions toward you, but you can rest assured that I won’t force you to do anything you aren’t willing to do.”

“Then can I ask what matter made you personally come to find me at home and then follow me?” Jing Yang felt that he was also being too careful. This person gave him the feeling of being quite a decent gentleman, and since he wouldn’t make things difficult for him, his expression relaxed somewhat.

Regulus took out a beautiful invitation from his pocket and handed it to Jing Yang.

REPORT THIS AD

After he took it, Jing Yang opened it. “Fernelea group lifetime endorsement model selection competition?”

Seeing Arthur Yang’s name written on the invitation letter, Jing Yang turned to look at Regulus, and then looked back at the invitation. “The Fernelea group is going to choose a lifetime endorsement model? Why?”

“No reason, I want to choose such a person, so I just organized a competition.” Regulus said very casually.

Jing Yang was very speechless about this reason, and seeing the large bonus written on the letter, he thought, okay, you have money so you can be free-willed. According to what he learned from the system, there was no such competition in the previous world, but suddenly this competition appeared. But this was also a good opportunity for him. “How many models receive invitations?”

“I don’t know, I’m only responsible for your invitation. The other invited models were selected and invited by the team organizing the competition.”

Jing Yang was speechless again. “This little thing actually bothering Mr. Fernelea to personally do, I’m really flattered.”

“Then invite me to dinner.” Regulus said. “I even personally came to send you an invitation, so it should be fine to invite me to dinner as compensation, right? But if you don’t want to, I won’t force you to invite me.”

This guy was really…he already said it to this point, if he still insisted on refusing to eat with him, that would really be too petty, and really lacking manners.

Jing Yang turned his head to look at him just as Regulus also turned to look at him. The two people’s eyes met, and Jing Yang’s heartbeat missed a beat. That familiar feeling once again hit his heart and then quickly disappeared, making Jing Yang stunned.