(Arc-1.12)

Chapter 13
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.12) auroranovels.wordpress.com

Zheng Jianlin used all kinds of methods to accuse Lu Jingyu of not having any humanity or any conscience, heartless and unjust, and the sounds of people supporting him again showed signs of increasing. But Jing Yang remained unmoved like before, only paying attention to doing his own business, living his own life, and didn’t come out to justify himself.

The Zheng family father and son saw that using public opinion to pressure him was useless, but were still not reconciled to being chased out of the Lu family like this. So if they wanted to rob back the Lu family from Jing Yang’s hands, they could only use other methods.

During this period of time Zheng Junming never saw Qian Xiang, the news of them being chased out of the Lu family was noisy to this extent yet Qian Xiang didn’t appear to say to help them. Then he could only take the initiative to go find Qian Xiang at his residence.

Qian Xiang had been spending all of this time recuperating, he had nearly been crippled by his cousin and Jing Yang’s double beating, and yet all of them were inner wounds, from the outside you couldn’t see out anything. In the previous several days he had always been living in the hospital, and just returned home yesterday.

Zheng Junming said a few words with Qian Xiang and then saw that he occasionally used his hand to hold his stomach, and worriedly looked at him. “What happened? Not comfortable?”

“Nothing, I was careless and fell down at home, nothing big.” He definitely had no face to say that he had been beaten up by his cousin and by Lu Jingyu. After all, he’s also a big man, he also wants face, how could he say out these kinds of matters.

“My parents and I were chased out of the home by Lu Jingyu, did you know of this matter?” Zheng Junming asked.

“Know.” This matter was noisy to that extent, the media still reported on it every day, how could he not have known.

“Can you help think of some way…” Zheng Junming hesitated. “I did not want to live in the Lu family since a long time ago, but my dad invested so many years for the Lu family, if he’s chased out like this, his heart is really uncomfortable, and he was also humiliated. My dad actually doesn’t want that property, he just wanted to have something to serve as his justification, he wants to prove that his bitterness over these years was worth it.”

“Don’t worry, I will solve his matter. I will make it so that Lu Jingyu will no longer be able to go against you again!” Qian Xiang wrote down the matter of Zheng Junming being chased out and himself being beaten, these accounts he would definitely settle clearly with Lu Jingyu.

“You also shouldn’t make things too difficult for him, as long as he can politely invite my father back, that’s enough.” Zheng Junming sighed. “After all, he’s also pretty pitiful.”

“How is he pitiful?” Qian Xiang disdainfully curled his lip.

“He saw his mother commit suicide with his own eyes, that’s already quite pitiful.” Zheng Junming strove to make a sympathetic expression.

“Pitiful people must have hateful reasons, plus what relationship does his mother committing suicide have with you, why would he only go against you and vent his anger on you?”

Zheng Junming said, “Even though I didn’t live well in the Lu family when I was young, and suffered not a few looks from his mother, but my father still did his best to compensate me. In the past I quite hated the Lu family, if it wasn’t for their family, my parents wouldn’t have been unable to be together, and I wouldn’t have had to be labeled as an illegitimate child. Then I thought about it later, since the people had already died, why should I still hate them? I feel that one day Lu Jingyu will understand, when people have virtuous thoughts, their lives would also change to become much more beautiful.”